Chapter 9. Be My First. R🔞

"Well. I didnt expext Mommy to forgive me that easily". Tae said.

They were laying down on Tae's bed in his room. They had an awesome dinner by their moms and now they had left their families busy with proper engagement functions. They loved the rings they were wearing, still they wanted a proper function and the boys were okay with anything the moms plan.

"I knnew mom would". Mew said, looking at the clear sky above the glass roof. Tae had convertable roof. They loved star gazing laying down on the bed. So the Engineer mind came up with the idea and the most beautiful thing that Mew loved was, the full moon would always shine at mid night in the room illuminating everything in warm white light.

They had spent countless nights in this room looking at the full moon. Or rain fall. Or snow flakes dropping on the roof making a white layer above their head. 

"How did you know"? Tae turned to his side facing Mew. Mew smiled and turned to face Tae. Their hands touching in the middle like the most natural thing. Their knees touching in the center of the bed.

"I actually talked to Dad first. He said he will talk to mom. But he did say that we need to be prepared for any out burst. Thats why. Oh wait. I forgot". Mew said sitting up abruptly.  Tae jolted too.

"What"? He saw Mew running out of the room.

"Wait here Phi. 10 minutes. Dont move okay". Mew shouted in the hall way. Tae couldnt move even if he wanted too. He was so shocked to react. 

"Mew. Son. What happened"? He entered his home, the next door.

"Hi mom". He was still running climbing up.

"Bye Mom". He dashed out of the door after 2 minutes. Everyone was gaping at him.

"Hi Phi am back". Tae saw him almost jumping on the bed with a few paper bags. He was panting hard. Clutching his stomach.

"Mew".

"I.. Ha..d.. Bo...ught some..thing for you". He said between breathing hard.

"Calm fown baby. Breathe. Breathe". Tae was more concerned with Mew's heavy breathing than the bags in his hand.

"See. This one". He handed Tae a Cartier wrist band. "The Graduation gift i bought with my savings". Tae saw it. It was beautiful but not more than the dazzling smile of Mew who was happily chirping.

"This". He showed him a pen. With his name enhraved. Tae Darvid. "I bought this when i thought one day you will be the CEO of your Multinational company, then you would sign the documents with this pen. I bought it in States. With my first salary".

"And this. This is the limited edition watch. You can see the gears moving under transparent dial. I thought you would like it since you know how the mechanism works.". It was a black wrist watch. And a perfect fit on Tae's wrist, making him look more manly.

"When did i buy thiss"??? Mew was in deep thoughts. "Oh yes. The first scholarship savings from high school". He happily sighed as he remembered. But Tae. He was in tears. Happy Tears.

For Mew, Tae was always first. His first Phi. First inspiration. His first friend. His first love. He bought every first thing for him with first saving or salary.

Mew saw Tae not responding to his endless chatter and only then he realised when Tae pulled him in his lap. Holding him at his nape he kissed him hard. Mew responded him with same intensity. He was so addicted to Tae's lips that he would always crave for him.

It was heated soon. Without breaking the kiss, Tae flipped them over, hovering him fully. Mew was trying to pull him down to keep in close contact as much as he could. He felt Tae's cold fingers touching his skin as he lifted his tee upwards to feel the skin. He copied the movements exactly in sensuous way as he sneaked his fingers inside Tae's tee pulling it to his shoulders.