How We Met 3

How we Met 3

Tee's POV.

I dont know how but things are sorted between Phi Tae and Mew. When we came back from home, we saw the changes in Phi Tae. He was calm in the field. Much polite than before to the freshmen. He would accompany us. A little chit chat. He never forced Mew for any hard exercise again. And the cherry on the cake, he invited us for breakfast too.

Though me and Thanitt have still some reservations, still we are happy because Mew is relaxed these days. His eyes would glow following his Phi Tae wherever he goes. It was rather hide and seek between the two. But the cat jumped out of the box when one day Mew fell down the tree. It was an activity and our team was winning anyway but a slight mistake led Mew into trouble.

He was looking at Phi Tae when his jeans stuck out at an out-stuck little branch and he stumbled down on his feet. We panicked as his ankle swelled the very next moment and we couldnt decide what to do only if it wasnt Phi Tae. He scooped Mew and ran to hospital. We followed him soon with the generals as soon as the activity finished. Thanks lords, it was just sprain and nothing serious.

We all were waiting in Mew's room waiting for Phi Tae to take him back. He was asked to keep it ice packed and stacked on pillows. As Phi Tae came with Mew, we all could clearly see rainbows and unicorns dancing. They atmosphere around them was subtly happy. And for sure me and Thanitt were dying to know. But Phi Tae strictly forbade us. He wanted to spend time with Mew. I dont know why and what. But we knew we cant stay. But yes we got some time to spend together when Phi Tae left for his room to take bath.

I knew it. Mew has fallen for him. And he wants to give it a try. Me and Thanitt. We can only support him if he is happy. So we left his room after spending some time with him..

Thanitt followed me to my room because he knew i am stressed. Yes i am. And i need him. He knows only he can relax me. In his exclusive style. And that only leavs me to moan in pleausre. God. I can never get enough of his lips. So smooth and hot. He knows what buttons to push. He knows how to make me sing on his tunes. With him, i always wonder, i can never register when and how he pulls off all our clothes. And the next moment he engulfed my junior in his mouth.

Shit... I love the warmth and the sucking feeling on my hard length. I could only arc my back when his lube coated fingers traced my rim and inched inside.

"Aaahhhh". I sighed feeling his fingers moving inside my hole while he was pampering my junior with utmost love and care. He was fondling with the balls. Licking the skin under the sensitive head. I loved it when he would press the tip of his tongue on the slit.

"Having fun". He teased me slurping on my cock.

"Thaaa. Come on. Dont tease nahhh". I was begging for him to fill me. We can always go for blowjob but for now i want to feel his 8" inch settled inside me. Fully scratching me. Fully stretching me.

"As you say baby". He hovered me leaving my cock un-intented but i know i wont need it anyway. He kissed me lovingly and the next moment i muffled a scream as he settled inside me to balls. 

"Hard.. Aaahhhh". I could only beg for more and my lovely fiancé was more eager to fulfil.

He put my legs on his shoulder bending on me while his hips were moving in a blasting speed. Even if i couldnt see myself, i knew my mouth would be open, drooling, the corners of my eyes misty. My skin would be red and pink by now. And by the grip on my thighs, my thighs would be imprinted with Thanitt's big hands. Not that i am complaining.

He pulled out of my gaping hole and flipped me on four. Pulling up my butts he pistoned inside once again. Hard and fast. The night was silent and we could only listen to the sounds of skin slapping. Moans, whimpers and grunts. Occasional growls from his mouth. God.. He is so turning me on. My ass jiggling with the amount of his speedy thrusts.