Chapter 12. Officially Fiancè

12.

Officially Fiancè.

The engagement party was no where simple. It was crowded with the elites of the town. Journalists. Government Bodies from their dads' circle. All high prifile officials. Chattering girls. Cheering ladies. Shimmering gowns. Clinking heels and what not. Waiters serving everyone politely with every type of alcohol.

Everyone was waiting for the boys to enter the garden that was not less than a wedding ceremony. Only if they invite the Mayor of the town. But wait.. The mayor was there too. Nursing his neat vodka.

The boys had a full day shopping spree. And they were only allowed to enter the garden by 6 in the evening.

Everyone was in an awe when 6 boys entered the venue escorting the would-be engaged couple. They were walking holding hands. Nodding and waving to people who forgot to chit chat. Without further delay they were lead to the stage where their dads were standing with rings.

Soft music was being played adding to the beauty of the evening when the garden lit in thousands of fairy lights. On the flowrers, in the branches.

Tae held the ring in his hand while holding Mew's hand with his other hand. He looked into Mew's eyes. And the world seemed to halt around. Everything, everyone disappeared from their vision. For Tae, he was only focused at the boy standing in front of him. Beautiful angelic face. His lips curved into a shy smile as he bit his lower lip. The otherwise pale cheeks were rosey pink. Indicating how blushing he was. His warm chocolate eyes were anticipating with love as he was looking directly into the warm orbs of his Phi Tae. Tae chuckled slipping the ring in his finger and kissed his hand.

The guests were clapping loudly. They all raised their glass for a toast waiting for Mew to complete the ceremony.

Mew picked up the other ring and held Tae's hand in his hand. He slipped it smoothly and kissed his hand, open palm. Tae was grining ear to ear. He was feeling proud to hold the most beautiful man in the world in his arms, only for himself, forever.

They turned to face their families and friends. They were glowing with happiness.

Mew was feeling tired now. The whole day was hectic. Shoppings and then engagement and then being introduced to the guests. He lost count of how many people he shook hands with. How many ladies hug him and tried to smooch his cheeks with lipsticks. Only if his fiancè didnt come to rescue. And for the rest of the time, Tae let him meet everyone but being embraced in his arms. And Mew was more than happy with it.

Finally they settled at their table with their friends with food. Mew was famished. And he was really bad when hungry. So here he was busy stuffing his mouth while his Phi made sure to keep his mouth clean while laughing with friends..

"Phew". Thanitt said leaning in the chair. They were really tired but happy for the couple. And talking about the couple...

"Phi Aug. Where is Phi Tae and Mew"? He turned to Aug who looked around too.

"Uhmm may be with some guests"? He wasnt sure either. Max and Tul looked around too. They couldnt spot the couple. Just then Thanitt spotted Tae's mom.

"Boys. Where are Tae and Mew"?

"Umm sorry aunty we couldnt find them either". Sek said. She turned around and went back asking them to notify them as soon as they find the two.

While the two..

"Mmmpppphhh Phiii". Mew moaned in Tae's mouth who was hungrily feasting on his lips and neck.

"You are soooo beautiful baby. It was so hard for me to hold myself baby". Tae said in his raged breath only to be silenced by Mew.

They were inside a restroom. It started when Mew had to go pee and when he came out of the cubical, he was instantly captured by Tae to the counter. It was good that they were not wearing any formal clothes. But still, their shirts were bit wrinkled, but who cares anyway.