How We Met 2

How we Met 2

Thanitt POV

"I dont know what the hell problem is with Phi Tae". I was upset because of how he treats Mew. I and all freshmen know Mew is not weak and doesnt disobey. Still Phi Tae is like sitting on a heap of gunpowder. Always ready to burst.

Currently we were at Tee's dorm. Me and Tee. Mew was tired and he fell asleep after having dinner. It was just the day one. Tee was in deep thoughts too. He was worried about Mew too. Not that he is weak. But he has some heart problem that makes it difficult to do hard works. The main reason we were against him joining engineering. I saw Phi Tae was curiously peeking to see why Mew was so drained, but Tee and I made sure not to involve him. He has already done so much damage. And it really hurt his ego. But for now all that matter is Mew. We can talk about Phi Tae later.

"I am wondering too Thanitt. I dont know why Mew didnt let us tell Phi Tae. This way he wont suffer atleast". Tee was right to say this. But i knew Mew never wanted pity and sympathy.

"Lets see how it works"!!! I sighed helplessly.

"Uhhh.. Thanitt mom called this noon". I turned to see Tee.

"And"? I knew he wants to tell something special because his cheeks are tinted pink.

"Well. She said to come this weekend". He said again playing with the hem of his shirt. Actually i know why mom called him, because my mom called me too. But i want to hear from him.

"But Tee. I have some appointments this weekend i cant go". I chose to tease him a bit. As expected he was disappointed.

"Thanitt. Its important".

"I know it must be but i cant cancel my plans". I said with a slight imposing tone enough for Tee to snap and spill. And there goes my little fierce kitten..

"Whats more than our engagement huh"? Tee snapped and then realised what he said. He clasped his hand on his mouth. I couldnt stop myself to almost jump on him. I picked him up, spinning in air. He was shouting for me to put him down but ended up laughing with me.

"Am soooo happy my Ponpon". I peppered his face with kisses but what made him red with blush was the nick name. Yes i used to call him Ponpon when its intimate between us. Even Mew doesnt know.

"Am happy too Godt". He whispered on my lips that i had no intentions to leave.

We had planned to leave on Friday night. And it was Monday night and i couldnt wait for Friday to come.

The week was a mess, thanks to our head hazer. We were worried to core when Mew fainted at the punishment of 30 laps and 30 pushups. How i wish to strangle Phi Tae. I dont understand why he always picks on Mew. But again we are helpless as Mew doesnt want to disclose anything.

We were about to leave on Friday night when we saw Phi Tae clinging to Mew. He was drunk and wasted. He hug Mew tightly as his life depends on it. His friends were helplessly watching him who wasnt in a mood to let Mew go.

"Phi Aug. Please take Phi Tae. We have to go home, besides Mew cant tolerate Alcohol". Tee step forward to pull Mew out of his grip but that only added to the tight hug.

He was slurring something. Forbidding Mew to go. He didnt want Mew to leave him. But why? What happened with him? Did he hit his head hard? I looked at Mew and he sighed. Tee understood it too.

"We will be waiting in the car". Tee grabbed his bag and we both left Mew to deal with Phi Tae.

I dont know what happened between them but Mew was gloomy through out the journey since he joined us in the car after 10 minutes. I was driving looking at him in rearview, he wasnt sleeping but leaning with eyes closed. I know he is stressed. I know he will come around when he feels like.