Chapter 22. Family

22
Family.

Life changed to total 180 degrees in a span of one and a half year. Things changed a lot. August and Sek moved to another place near their home. Max and Tul went abroad since Max was called in a foriegn company. Thanitt and Tee shifted to the upper portion while arranging the ground floor for Mew Tae and Moon and the coming little baby. Yes he was expecting another baby in 6 months. In the course of 1 year after Moon turned Six months, he took his subjects and had already cleared his 65% of credit hours to graduate. He wasnt a regular student anymore.

He tried to take classes in university but with Moon it was difficult so he requested the faculty heads to allow him study at home. And he was grateful that they did allow him. Now all he need was another 35% credit hours to get his degree. That he had planned after the second child. Even if he was late for two years. Still it didnt matter to anyone.

Thanitt and Tee were doing their final internship project. They were getting married after 3 months. Finally.

Tae was appointed as the Branch Head of his current company. And he smiled when he signed the contract with the pen given by Mew as a gift, and with Mew and Moon standing by his left and right. It was the moment that made the families so proud of him. And not to mention Mew. He was over the seventh sky.

Moon was a hyper active child and energetic. And even at the age of 1 and a half year he had a sharp observation skill. Tae remember he took Moon a few times to workshop when Mew was busy with his exams. He was assembling a machine and he was amazed to see how Moon worked with the tools copying the steps of his Dad. He would tighten the screws on a discarded piece of machine. He would try to open the bolts. Try to reassemble. He would try to fix the nuts according to their holes.

Tae made a video of him secretly to send to Mew who was so proud of his little Engineer after giving him a bath for fifteen minutes to remove the stains of grease and oil. And Tae had to sit in the corner being glared by Mew time to time.

Mew remember the time when he found out that he was expecting his second child. Tae had promised if it was a girl he wont force for another child. And that was the exact thing Mew turned to see him with suspicious eyes and the doctor was trying hard not to laugh out. The mighty Alpha was scared of his Powerful wifey. But he was happy anyway.

**************
"Phi". Mew was laying in the bath tub leaning into Tae's embrace enjoying their time. Moon was spending the time at his grandparents leaving the Dads to have their golden time.

"Hmmmm"?

"Its been so long that we got to spend time together". He said feeling the soft lips on his shoulder.

"Yeah, last time we did and you got pregnant. But jokes apart. Its getting busy everyday. I miss my time with you. Seems like we have lost each other" . Tae hug Mew tight.

"Hmm i know Phi. But its important. Your work, my study and most importantly Moon. He needs our full attention. Mom says he stays happy with them, they have spoiled him. He is a fan of Mom's cookies. Its just that i miss him". Mew was playing with Tae's fingers sloppy with soap.

"Hmm i miss him too. But i miss you too. I cant help it with a quickie anymore". Tae was nibbling on his soft neck tilting his face aside to get more space. It wasnt wise to waste time.

Mew moaned deeply as Tae snuggled him close and he felt the hard length pocking and slipping in between his butt crack.

"Phii... Mmmmm".

"You are so beautiful baby. Plaint. Submissive. Responding to me. Mmmmhhh". Tae turned him in his embrace hugging him side ways that their limbs were entangled. Softly sucking on each other's lips. They pried their mouths open. Lapping and licking mouths as deep as they can. The bathroom was faintly echoing with humms of satisfaction where two hot bodies were exploring each other with mouth, fingers and tongues.