015.

Team Z Monitoring Room....

"Well then, we need to know who's the key behind Team V's success... And that would be..." The screen changed and showed four players from Team V.

"With three goals, Zantetsu Tsurugi. With six goals, Reo Mikage. And Team V's top scorers, with seven goals... Seishiro Nagi."

"And... L/N Y/N."

"If we don't stop these guys, we're pretty much done for."

"The only girl in Blue Lock, I believe."

"She's pretty!"

"Hah? That woman scored seven goals?! You've got to be kidding me!!"

'L/N....' Isagi look at you through the screen.

Sure, he had a feeling that you're strong, but he didn't expect you to have scored a total of 7 goals in the second selection!

-

Team V Locker Room...

"Hey, Nagi. Did you really skip our training today as well?" Zantetsu wipe his sweat with the towel Blue Lock have.

"Yeah... It's just gotten annoying." Nagi replied with while having his face stuck on his phone.

"And you're okay with that? If you keep on slacking, you won't keep your lactic acid levels steady, your knees will get all messed up and not even glucosamine will help you with that..." Zantetsu adjusted his glasses.

"Well? How does this feel? It's nice?" He started to do massage for Nagi.

"Yeah, it's good. All good~" Nagi continue to have his eyes stuck on the screen.

"What are you saying dumb Zantetsu? Nagi will be fine even if he skips practice!" Reo appeared out of nowhere and place his arm around Zantetsu's shoulder.

"Reo... You're far too protective of Nagi..." Zantetsu answered.

"Well, of course. You see, this guy here is my own gem." He smiled.

"You're seriously obsessed, Reo." You raise your eyebrow, quite concerned for the purple bun.

You have been sitting beside Nagi after training ended, hearing everything they just said loud and clear.

"Ah.. I died." Nagi said, earning everyone's attention.

Well, it's not everyday you hear Nagi losing a game without anyone interrupting him.

"What are you watching, L/N? You seemed pretty in to it before." Nagi look towards you.

"It's-" Before you could answer him, Reo butted in.

"It's 'The Dancer' Lavinho!" Reo beamed.

"Who...?" Nagi ask.

"You seriously don't know anything about football, huh?" You let out a sigh.

"He's a professional football player, specialised in dribbling." You explained in the shortest way possible.

"Huh... Okay.." Nagi responded with before having his gaze to the phone once again.

'He doesn't have any interest at all!' Your eyes twitched.

"By the way... Were you feeling unwell, L/N? You look more tired than usual." Zantetsu pointed out.

"Yeah, your face is really white like those girls in our school. But it's more natural..." Nagi said, causing Reo to laugh.

It's true that the girls in their school look like a bunch of clowns with their face having a concerning amount of heavy makeups and the colour of their face not matching with their neck at all.

"Yeah.. I think I'm having a small fever." You inform as you touch your forehead.

"Fever? That's big news... right, Reo?" Zantetsu look over to Reo as he adjust his glasses.

"It is indeed a bad timing to get sick..." Reo made a thinking gesture.

'Gay ass-' Your eyes twitched from the lack of care Reo gave for your health.

"You can watch at the sidelines if you still feel unwell at the match." Zantetsu suggested.

"You're truly the best, Zantetsu." You gave him a smile and he adjust his glasses with a slight blush in response.

Yep. It's confirmed. You like Zantetsu the most out of everyone in Team V.

Loyal, easy to manipulate, able to make a chemical reaction... Just exactly what you're looking for in a midfielder.

"Me, Nagi and Zantetsu will win with ease! They are the weakest team we are going to face after all." Reo reassured you.

"Ehh~ Me too? What a pain... They are the weakest team, right..? You and Zantetsu can definitely win without me..." Nagi rambled out, finding it pointless for him to even play with Reo when him and Zantetsu and deal with Team Z just fine.

"Nope! You gotta destroy them with us!" Reo said.

"Yes sir~"

-

"Her fever seems to be worsening." Zantetsu look over to you sitting in a corner while hugging your legs. Your face can't be seen due to you shoving it in your legs.

"L/N Y/N." The screen lit up, showing Ego.

"Come to my office right now." He commanded.

"At this time...." Reo look at the screen before looking at you, wondering if you could actually walk without something happening on the way.

"Ugh....." You hold onto the wall, balancing yourself and walk out of the room before anyone could speak another word.

-

You walk in a certain room after a few minutes walk in the hallways.

"What do you want?" You got straight to the point.

"First, stop the act." Ego turn his chair around to face you.

"......" You stayed quiet, your head lowered a bit before lifting it back up to look at the dark circles manager.

"Your eyes are sharp, you insane ass." Your complexion look much better than before in an instant as you run your fingers through your hair.

You were never sick in the first place. It was just an excuse to not play in the match.

"What do you think I am? Of course I could see through that act of yours." His eyes narrowed.

"Anyways, I'll allow you to stay in Team V's room when they are playing against Team Z. Or else you will be busted in no time with that shitty act tactic of yours." Ego pointed at you.

To make your sick act convincing, you will always to and train until you break in the training room. So if you were to watch the whole match, then your act will certainly be suspect by others after a good while.

"Well.... Thank you? I guess?" You were taken aback by the response.

Does Ego have a favourite?

He don't look like someone to have a favourite... Rather, he look more like to have someone he despises the most...

•●•

Bad news!

Loss of motivation

Chapters will update slower than ever

Reader will have to suffer

Already writing a new book💀💀

Expect the next few chapters to be a chapter about discontinuation😊