016.

Sorry my dear readers.....

For such a long time not updating. (Did I get you?)

•●•

First selection
Last game

"L/N is not going with you guys to the locker room." Ego appeared on the screen.

"Huh? Why not?" Reo raise his eyebrow.

"Does she look like she can even walk right now, dumb shit?" Ego pointed at you.

"......." Reo stayed quiet after seeing you in a worser state than yesterday.

-

"Thanks for helping, Mr Ego." You look at the screen with a carefree smile.

The players have all gone to play the match and you're now alone with Ego in the screen.

"Whatever." The screen turned black.

Now you can do whatever shit you want without acting like you're about to die.

"Cafeteria it is~" You sat up and left the room, your mouth being quite itchy for some food.

So after satisfying yourself... You decided to roam around the place freely.

'This is...a bit of a trouble I have on my hands... huh?' You sweat drop when you found yourself lost, currently being in an unfamiliar place.

You approach a door in the room, making it automatically slide open.

You walk in and the door behind you closes.

Now you find yourself even more lost.

'Ah shit.' You sweat drop.

-

"Huh?" Isagi look around the field after not seeing an acquaintance of his.

"What's wrong, Isagi?" His teammate, Bachira ask after seeing his partner's confused look.

"There are ten players on Team V's side....?" A spiky orange haired male pointed out.

"L/N Y/N is not going to play in the last match since she's sick." Ego said through the speaker.

"Lucky!" Naruhaya cheered.

"And here I thought I could get her number...." Imamura let out a sigh.

"We'll win this with ease." Reo grinned.

"For L/N?" Zantetsu adjust his glasses.

"Yep! Losing means her sickness getting worse!" Reo stated.

"Can't you say it in a better way..." Nagi said.

"Then.... Winning means her getting better!" Reo made a thinking gesture before having a grin plastered on his face again.

-

Being extremely lost, you might as well just roam around until Ego drag you back to Team V's room.

Approaching a random door once again, you saw a weird haired male shooting a ball into the goal after the door slide opened.

When you say that it's weird, you meant it whole heartedly. You wonder how many hair gel that guy slapped on his poor hair.

But despite that, he look quite good with that ridiculous hairstyle.

"Huh? Didn't know there will also be females here." He spoke.

"Hi...?" You awkwardly greeted, you've never seen this player before, maybe he's a higher ranker?