011.

Another day in Blue Lock.....

Team V's Room...

*Wham!*

A punch made it to a futon.

"This futon is too hard." Reo complained as he furrow his eyebrows.

"If the quality of my bed at home is S tier, then the futon we have here is F tier. They are more suitable for dead bodies rather than people." He continued.

"Hey Nagi, since I helped you get your phone back, how about you help me get the 'high quality bed' bonus next?" He pointed at the screen.

"Eh, that sounds like a pain. Why don't you ask Ba-Ya to get it for you?" Nagi answered with, eyes stuck on his phone.

"Ba-Ya's not here!" Reo reminded while the others are curious on who this Ba-Ya is.

"Hey, now that I think about it, where's L/N? She's usually the first one to arrive here after training." Reo look around.

"Ah... I think she said something about going to the field and warm up..." Nagi informs.

"Warm up? For what..?" Reo sweat dropped.

...

"-!" Niko was about to fall down face first before he was caught by the wrist.

"Careful now." You spoke.

"Yes..." He balanced himself as you let go of him.

"......." You watch as the boy wipe off his sweat, trying the best he can to improve.

You're reminded of the determined expression he had that day...

Flashback-

End of match...

You were about to leave the field along with the others, until someone interrupted you.

"Wait...!" You heard a familiar voice, making you turn around.

"....." Facing Niko, you waited for him to say something.

"Please... teach me your ways... to score a goal...!!" His eyes is visible, making his determined expression more obvious.

"?!" Your eyes widened, not expecting something like this happening.

-End of Flashback

"....You should rest. You have a match coming up, yes?" You patted his shoulder.

"......" He only look at you in the eyes, panting hard from all the running.

"Remember what I said before. Stay low and appear at the right time. If you use that correctly, then you'll have a higher chance on winning." You ruffle his hair, finding it to be shockingly fluffy.

"Yes........" His long bangs covered his light blush.

Being treated like a kid and getting his hair touched isn't something he find fun and enjoyable about, but it's not like he could just slap your hand away when you agreed on teaching him.

-

Cafeteria...

"Good to see you again, L/N." Zantetsu greeted, currently waiting to get his food behind you.

"Likewise." You responded with despite just meeting each other when training.

"...." Your eyes twitched when you received your food.

Before, being the lowest ranked player in Team V, you got hijiki as your food. Now, as the highest rank which you don't know how it happened, you got tonkatsu as your food. It's not that you hate the food, it's just... There's something special every time you get your food. Something that no one else got....