013.

"Alright! Goal bonus!" Reo jump on the deluxe bed he bought along with Nagi.

"This is out of this world..." Nagi commented.

"....." You sat on the floor with your back lied against the bed while watching some videos on your phone.

"Ugh..." You furrowed your eyebrows.

The dribbling in the videos look so god damn easy and the time you try, you will be failing miserably and pointing your middle finger at your phone.

"Hm..." Zantetsu took off his glasses.

"I'll join too." He jump on the bed while throwing his glasses away, literally.

"...." You caught the glasses before anyone could step on it.

"Zantetsu giant slalom." He hug both of his leg together and bounced off the bed.

"Bahahaha!! Damn you! You do know that it's my bed, right?" Reo and the others laughed.

"Wait, where are your glasses? You can see without them?" Nagi ask.

"Oh, those are fake glasses." Zantetsu admitted.

'Why am I not surprised....' You deadpanned and throw the glasses to the side.

"For real!?" Reo said.

"Then the goggles during the match are fake too?" Nagi questioned.

"Yeah, I wear them to look smart." Zantetsu revealed, which isn't really a surprise.

"He's a fucking idiot~" Reo laughed.

"Hey, hey, my three lordships and princess over there. What about the meeting?" One of the players pointed at the screen.

"......." You're too busy to listen to anything the others are saying, complete giving your attention to your phone.

"I've summarised the data on our next opponent, Team X. Team X's ace is this guy, Barou Shouei."

"His weapons are his exceptional charge dribble, and long range middle shot."

"Ah..... Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, don't worry." Reo said.

"The three of us are undefeatable!" Reo jump on top of Nagi.

"We are peerless." Zantetsu jump on top of Reo.

"........" The others look over to you.

"Ah... L/N too." Reo added.

Some sigh from relief that you didn't bother hearing what they were talking about.

"Let's go win them all, Team V!!!" Reo sat up causing Zantetsu to fall off while the others cheered.

'The next match.....' You look towards the screen.

'Barou Shouei, huh?' You look at the picture of the male.

'Scary....' You look back at your phone.

-

Monitoring room...

You find yourself watching Team V's match.

'So that's the kind of player you are....'

'Barou Shouei.'

-

Team V vs Team X...

"Well then, let's quickly wrap this up with a win!" Reo stretch his arms.

"We are peerless." Zantetsu adjusted his glasses.

"Yeah, yeah..." Nagi lazily replied with.

"......" You stayed neutral to the whole situation.

Kick off!!