014.

In the cafeteria....

'This is heaven....' You continue to chew the expensive steak, savoring every bite of it.

"Enjoying yourself aren't ya?" Reo grinned.

"Mhm." You hummed in response.

"Nagi, aren't you going to eat?" You ask.

"Hmm.... Chewing is a pain..." He lazily spoke.

"......." You look at him for a few seconds.

You took his fork and stab the steak, almost scaring him there.

"Phew~ The airplane is going in~" You slowly make the fork closer to his mouth.

"Forget about Zantetsu, don't treat Nagi like a kid too!!" Reo sweat dropped.

'Ah..... What a pain.....' Nagi open his mouth, barely as he close his eyes.

"There. How is it?" You questioned, finding it fun to treat people like kids and them not complaining at all.

"It's..... good." He said, probably the first bite he had gotten since he's too lazy to even move.

"Dude, don't eat all of it. This is all for Nagi and L/N. I'm serious." Reo sweat dropped at Zantetsu.

"Let him eat. I can't finish all of these anyways, and I doubt Nagi will eat much." You said earning a sigh from Reo.

"Hey, you four from Team V!!" Some unfamiliar voice called out, earning everyone's attention.

"I'm Kuon Wataru from Team Z! We're gonna play you guys in the next game!" He introduced himself.

"Would you be interested in making some sort of deal?" He ask.

'This guy got bad vibe all around him. I'm good.' You thought.

"Hm..!" Nagi was surprised by the sudden steak getting shoved in his mouth.

You weren't even looking at where you're aiming at. One wrong move and that steak could've made it to his nostrils.

"It's a super great deal for Team V!" He place his hand on the table.

"Like a win win?" Zantetsu ask, using the word he learned from Reo from the previous match.

"Yeah! It's a win win type of deal!"

"Simply put, I'll tell you all of our strategies and data while Team V wins via a clean sheet!" He started to explain.

"To be more specific......"

"Pfft..." You chuckle.

'How desperate.' You thought while watching how this would turn out.

"So?! How about it?! Let's Team up!!" He have a big grin plastered on his face.

'Don't tell me this guy actually thought we will agree...'

"I'll pass." Zantetsu crossed his arms.

"What a pain..." Nagi lied down on the table.

"Sounds boring." Reo stick his tongue out with his legs on the table.

"Because it is boring." You pointed out.

"Come on, Reo. I'm over this conversation. Let's go, and carry me." Nagi said.

Reo carried Nagi leaving the leftover steak on the table.

"Isn't this steak going to waste?" Zantetsu ask.

"Eat if you want to. Those two really don't know what starving means, I'm jealous." You said after swallowing the steak.