021.

Training room....

A black haired male whose eyes are covered by his hair is seen panting on the field with his hands on his knees.

'As expected...' He thought.

'It's more effective when L/N is here....' His eyes are shown when he barely lifted his head.

-

"Ahh...." A groan is heard through the small room.

"What a pain...." A familiar complain fell out of a player's mouth.

"I wonder how Reo is doing.... Zantetsu and L/N too... haven't seen them in forever." The player spoke with a bored tone.

"I'm sure those three are doing perfectly fine on their own, Nagi." Isagi wipe his hair with Blue Lock's towel.

"Hm... I suppose you're right." Nagi close his eyes.

"I will see them at the end of Blue Lock." Nagi convinces himself.

"Definitely..."

-

The first to 5 goals wins... The team that won gets to steal a teammate from the other team....

A score of 5-3... The winner is...

"You know who you are, come on." You spoke, looking at the defeated team, more precisely, the blondie.

"L/N-chan, did you just admit that you favour me more than those shits?" The blondie, who you now recognise as Shidou Ryusei, ran towards you, his eyes shinning brightly as he point at himself.

You somehow just got the blonde to be even more into you with your plays, having attracted him even more when you chose him.

The player sure is an interesting one, being the most.... horny and zesty you have ever imagined in a person.

His words used when he's pleased, excited or happy just isn't meant for kids to hear...

But despite your teammates being visibly and obviously uncomfortable, you find him quite funny and tolerable.

You just don't like how he doesn't know what personal space is. Not one bit did he spare any possible chance of physical contact with you. And you didn't fail to avoid it every time..... maybe some times.

"Hey, hey, L/N-chan. Give me your number, will ya?" Shidou rest his arm on your head.

"Sure." You took at glance at him, coincidentally saw a glimps of the losing team who didn't get chosen.

They look desperate... Just desperate.

"You're the best~♪" He grinned.

"Oi, cut it out." Reo stopped Shidou who was about to go ahead and hug you without any shame.

"Personal space, genius." Reo sent a light glare to Shidou as he stood in front of you.

"Purple bun is bullying me, L/N~!" Shidou went to the other side to hug you only to be stopped by Reo again.

"Bully!? I'm protecting her from you pervert who is trying to hug a lady without asking for permission!!" Reo grew an irk mark.

"L/N~" Shidou whined.

"Kurona, let's go." You spoke and Kurona noded in response.

The two of you walk out of the field without another word spoken to the other two teammates.

"Your number, hot stuff~♪" Shidou appeared right beside you with his back bend down and his arm swinging around your shoulder.

"?" He has an innocent and clueless expression plastered on his face when you turn your head a little to look at him.

"Later." You spoke.

............

"...." You're currently eating steak in the cafeteria, having a certain blondie beside, trying to annoy the living shit out of you.

"You have such chubby cheeks, L/N-chan~" Shidou teases with half lidded eyes and a questionable blush on his face.

He stab the steak on the plate, startling Kurona who is sitting in front of him.

"Here, eat more!" He offers, having the steak on the fork close to your face.

"........." Reo sweat drops when he witnessed you eating the steak, finding you more and more similar to.......

He doesn't want to finish that sentence.

"When can I get your number? Hey, L/N-chan. Helloo?" Shidou wave his hand in front of you.

"Patience." You spoke, earning a pout from the blonde player.

-

2nd Stage Resting Room...

"And.... done." You said.

"Here..." You sweat drop as you hand back a certain blondie his phone.

Just as you promised, you gave Shidou your number.

-

"Shidou." You call out as you look at the messages in your phone.

"I'm right here, you know?" You turn your head to look at Shidou who is having fun texting you while lying on the bed.

*Ding~*

A message from 'Susdou', sending 'I know' along with a cheeky emoji to you.

"....." You sweat drop before letting out a sigh.

"..?" You noticed Kurona sat on the bed, being right beside you.

"You need something, Kurona?" You ask, finding the male to be unusual currently due to him avoiding eye contact, acting shy.

"Your... number." He reach out his phone to you as a light blush made it to his face.

"Oh, sure..!" You took his phone.

You got closer to Kurona due to him being able to keep up with you during the match with Shidou and doing a great job with passes. Forming a good team work with him is much easier than the others, similar to Reo.

"Thanks.." Kurona mutters out as he take his phone back.

He awkwardly walk back to his own bed as he look at his phone, more precisely, your number with a light blush.

He made a new friend...

*Ding~*

"........" You stare at the room blankly.

*Ding~* *Ding~*

'Kurona is more adorable than I thought...' You thought.

*Ding~* *Ding~* *Ding~*

'Should I practice with him later?' You wonder.

*Ding~* *Ding~* *Ding~* *Ding~*

'I'll ask him later...'

*Ding~* *Ding~* *Ding~* *Ding~* *Ding~*

"........" A vein popped out of your forehead.

*Ding~* *Ding~* *Ding~* *Ding-*

"Stop spamming me right now, Shidou Ryusei!!!" You shouted as you send a harsh glare to the male lying comfortably on his bed.

"......" Shidou took a glance at you, no longer looking at his phone.

Finally, now you can have some peace...

*Ding~*

A message from 'Susdou', sending 'That was hot, L/N-chan' to you.

"Shut it." Your eyes narrowed.

A message from 'Susdou', sending 'Yes ma'am' to you.

•●•

Shidou- Thinks he is the first one to get your number and is ready to flex to everybody in the world.

Reo- The one who actually got your number first but decided to keep quiet about it since he feels amuse whenever seeing Shidou brags about having your number.

Kurona- Got a new friend :) ♡