009.

Four chapters in a day?
That's a record right there.

•●•

Blue Lock
1st Selection

Rule 1—__

Group stage featuring teams V, W, X, Y and Z.
Teams will face each other in a round robin format.
The top two teams will advance to the next stage.

Rule 2—___

The bottom three teams will be eliminated from Blue Lock.
However, the top scorer from each teams will survive and advance to the next stage.

*Blue Lock has five stratum labeled 1-5, since you all are at the bottom barrel, you are housed in stratum 5.

Goal scorers will receive special rewards!

"Those rules...!"

"Blue Lock's first selection..."

Goal Bonus

1pt - 300g sirloin steak
3pt - Get cellphone back
5pt - Deluxe bed
10pt - One day pass

"Steak...." You have been staring at the screen for a concerning amount of time, your stomach growling every once in a while.

Those who heard you could only sweat drop.

"I see.... That means....." The glasses guy whose name is Zantetsu adjusted his glasses.

"...!" You turn your attention to him, curious on what he's going to say.

"The objective of the first selections to score ten goals, trade those points using this bonus thingy, get that one day pass and get the hell out of here." He pointed at the screen, being as serious as he can be.

"Hm...." You're trying your best to not laugh.

"Totally wrong, you moron." Reo who is sitting on the bed pointed out causing him to flinch.

"Either the team wins with the second or most goal out of the five teams, or the top scorer of the losing team can go to the second stage, understand?" You tried to explain in the simplest way possible.

"Oh... Yeah, I think I get it now..." He made a thinking gesture.

Zantetsu no doubt likes you the most out of the other players in this room. You don't call him 'stupid' or an 'idiot' when he gets obvious things wrong. You also correct him in the nicest way possible, having a calming aura around you that makes people comfortable.

"Don't bother correcting him, L/N. This idiot can never understand the simplest things anyways." Reo pointed out, wondering where you got the patience with Zantetsu.

"I'm not.... an idiot." Zantetsu denies.

"He's a funny guy, I don't mind." You commented.

"I'm funny...." Zantetsu muttered out, obviously happy about the compliment from his tone.

'She's treating him as if he's a kid!' Reo sweat drop as he look at you in slight disbelieve.

You responded to Zantetsu the most while being stuck in this room. You find his IQ to be like that of a child so you might as well treat him like one. He's like those wanna be adult kids that tries to impress others.

He's definitely been made fun of before even coming to Blue Lock and yet he still continues to try his best. It's something you admire.

Plus, you find him easy to get along with. Loyalty is what you treasure in a person and with that personality of his, he will never betray those that are nice to him.