010.

Restart!

The dog fight continues...

Reo stole the ball from the opposite team immediately and was bumped by a boy with long bangs that covers his eyes.

'He looks really young...' You find the boy to be quite adorable.

Before you know it, Zantetsu stole the ball from Reo and scored a goal with the bangs and Reo right behind his back.

Team V Team Y
2 - 0

"Alright. Time to strike my 'I'm a genius' pose." Zantetsu posed in a weird way.

"God dammit...." Reo grinned.

"You'll regret that, stupid Zantetsu... Who the hell do you think you're messing with?" Reo look angry- No, pissed to be exact despite the smile being plastered on his face.

"Hm? You're the smarty pants, right?" Zantetsu stopped doing his pose, now standing normally.

"Keep talking! I'll score the next one!" Reo pointed at him.

"!" You noticed Nagi talking to the goal keeper.

Knowing Nagi is a lazy person and being a goalkeeper, you barely have to do anything, you believe Nagi is trying to slack off.

Restart!

Instead of Reo, you managed to steal the ball from the opposite team without doing much.

"!" You felt yourself being bumped lightly by someone.

Looking to your right, you saw the bangs kid right beside you.

"....Why are you holding back?" He ask, startling you.

'Wait.... He managed to see me running towards the goal with the ball before because he happened to be further away from the circle of players, right?' Your eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

"You're not only cute, you're pretty smart and have sharp eyes, huh?" You grinned.

"Cute.....?" He questioned.

You took this chance to go up a level with your speed, just enough to free yourself from the bangs.

"....Tch." You find yourself in a difficult situation.

Players started surrounding you. Without revealing your actual speed and strength, you couldn't just pass through them that easily.

But who said you have to move to score a goal?

"!!" The players started to look up, seeing the ball flying above their head, they began to chase after it.

Since your fast shooting with your right leg is already revealed in the first selection, you might as well use it.

'I'm free!'

Incase you don't manage to shoot it in or maybe some players are able to steal it, you also chased after the ball.

"......." You slowed down when the ball went in the goal.

Goal!

Team V Team Y
3 - 0

"Yes...!" You lowly cheered.

Restricting your abilities and not being able to go all out is much harder than you thought.

You've never been this relieved scoring a goal before. Why? You don't have anything to lose if you actually lost and go back home. Have you gotten attach to your team? Hell no.

Then.. why?

Maybe because it's something different this time? Players finally throwing away their common sense? Having an ego a striker should have?