He wore an unnerving and eerie smile underneath, one that sent a chill down my spine. "I t-think there's more t-to your dreams than you t-think.." Toby twitched. My breathing was uneven and the words got caught in my throat. Perhaps he was right. "Do you r-really think I would have m-made you kill someone...?" He tilted his head, his smile not faltering an inch.

"I don't know..." I wanted to back away but I couldn't back any further. Toby leaned down until I could feel his soft bretahing on my face, "T-that's why you act nervous a-around me.." he said. "No that's.. not why.." I said, trying to scoot away. He put a cold hand on my shoulder, preventing me from moving. "Are you scared of me..?" He said in a low and smoky voice, his face inches from mine.

My heart pounded out of my chest and I felt my hand begin to shake. "What the hell is he doing?" I thought to myself. Toby smirked slightly, "Do you t-think I'm going to kill you?" He asked. He laughed under his breath, "You kn-know.. if I wanted to do t-that.. I would have a looong t-time ago.." He said, inches away from my face. Where is this guy's boundaries...

Toby took a few steps back, accidentally stepping in the blood puddle. He sighed and wiped his shoe on the floor before starting to walk back to the exit. I stood there for a moment trying to comprehend what had just happened. He go so damn close.. and for what?

Toby's pov:

Oh my god I was so damn close. I started to walk put of the closet, attempting to play it off. I don't think I've ever been that forward with anyone. Let alone be that close. I'm so grateful it's dark in here otherwise she probably would have seen how red I was.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and when I got out of the closet i looked back to see if y/n followed. I heard her footsteps and she soon came out of the dark closet. She glanced at me then looked to the ground. "Why.. did you do that?" She asked in a more bitter tone.

I raised an eyebrow, "Do what? T-tell the truth?" I ticked, making my head jerk to the side. "No. Why were you so... so close to me?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "There's a thing called boundaries, you know?". Her words came out in a defensive manner and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What? D-did I make you uncomfortable.." I mocked with a pouty face. She shot a glare at me and huffed before starting to walk out of the gym.

I smirked and trailed behind her, humming to myself. Y/n shoved open the door and stomped out. I made sure to keep close behind, staring at her as she angrily walked through the halls. I didn't care if staring wasn't polite, because who was going to stop me?

Y/n stopped in her tracks taking a deep breath, "Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?" She spin around to face me. I was very caught off guard by the question and I stopped mid-step. "Well.. I-I just didn't w-want to.." I said vaguely, trying to disregard the question. It's too soon.

"Okay but why?" She frowned, wanting a straight answer, "Like you could have killed me.. easily.. and you still haven't..". "I just d-don't want to.." I started, trying to stall for time, "I don't s-see w-why you care s-so much". I looked to the ground, pulling up my mouth guard.

"Cut the bullshit. Tell me" she ordered, putting her hands on her hips. My eyes widen at her demanding approach. The corner of my mouth twitched, "Well.. I g-guess I just find you t-to be different..." I muttered. I felt like I couldn't control what I said, it just sort of slipped out.

"Different how?" She asked, loosing her patience. "I-I mean look at you.. you're b-basically arguing w-with a homicidal maniac.." I shrugged, letting my arms fall to their sides. "People usually run away by now..." I muttered the last bit quietly.