Chapter 20

It was three in the morning. The sun hadn't even risen yet. And I had my head in the toilet, puking up my guts for the last ten minutes.

Morning sickness hated me, and I hated it. I groaned, trying desperately to catch my breath. But every time I tasted or smelled the horrid stench, I was heaving up more chunks.

"Mia cara(My dear)."

I didn't realize Tristan had come in until I heard his voice. I looked up, feeling bad for having woken him up. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry."

He shook his head, his mouth stretching into a yawn. "It's okay, baby." He approached my side and reached down to pull my hair back out of my face. "I knew you were either going to be in here or in the kitchen eating up our shit."

"Stronzo(Asshole)," I groaned before lowering my head when I felt more of last night's dinner climbing up my throat.

When the throwing up stopped and I was able to catch my breath, Tristan helped me to my feet. He grabbed my toiletry bag and took out my toothbrush and the toothpaste we shared. Then he applied the paste onto the brush before handing me my brush and turning on the water.

After my teeth were brushed and my breath no longer smelling of puke, I went back into the room. I sat on the edge of the bed, glancing back at the boys as they slept. I smiled at how peaceful they looked before bringing my attention back to Tristan.

He had his phone in his hand, his eyes trained on whatever was on his screen.

"Everything okay?" I asked, noticing the way his jaw flexed and his brows lowered.

"Cyrus was able to track down the thief who hacked our system and stole information pertaining to my clients. He's fucking dead."

"Someone killed him?" I whisper-yelled, shocked.

Tristan nodded, looking up at me. "It was by the same fucker who shot me. Only it was a clean shot to the skull."

What? 

I was sure of it now. Shäfer had to be the one behind this. He'd hired contractors all over the world to do his dirty work for him. The bastard has been in hiding for some time now, too much of a fucking coward to deal with us himself.

"Apparently, he worked for Shäfer. And when he was no longer of any use to him, he'd disposed of him. Cazzo(Fuck)," Tristan growled in anger. "He'd made sure to do it before we got to him too. That German bitch."

****

Tristan woke up pissed and in the mood to shed blood. Vinny and Sandrino did their best to stay out of his way, knowing that if they even looked at him wrong that they would be added to Tristan's long list of bodies.

No one said anything about it. We just left it alone. We all knew better than to say anything when he was in one of his moods.

So I spent the day with the boys. After helping them with the homework their teacher sent home, since they are missing school for a few days, we decided to enjoy a nice dip in the pool.

I'd put on one of my favorite swimsuits. It was a simple, solid black two-piece. I didn't realize how big I'd gotten until I checked myself out in the mirror. My breasts were bigger, threatening to spill out of the top. And the bottoms had become a thong instead of cheeky.

I dipped down under the water for a brief moment before returning to the surface. I brushed my drenched hair out of my face, the sun beating down heavily on us. I've been in the pool for almost two hours, my skin starting to prune.

Swimming over to the stairs, I got out of the water just as I spotted Sandrino. "Tristan still upset?"

He nodded.

I sighed. "Where is he?"

"Basement."

Of course he is.

Leaving Sandrino with the boys, I wrapped a towel around my body and headed for the basement.

Reaching the last step, I zeroed in on Tristan. He was sitting in front of the bar cleaning his gun. Normally, he'd smoke, drink, or take his frustrations out on me when he was angry. But he wasn't allowed to do anything of those. At least not for another two weeks.

I knew what Tristan needed. And it wasn't words of encouragement. All this pent up tension needed to be released. And while I can't fuck him, I can do other things.

The chair swiveled when he turned. I took the gun and white cleaning cloth from his hands and placed it on the counter. He looked down at me, his eyes fixated on my mouth as I bit my lip.

Neither one of us said anything. I just unzipped him, pulled out his cock and started stroking him. 

No words needed to be exchanged. I knew what my husband needed right now. Having to deal with all this shit is draining. And as his wife, I'm going to do whatever I need to do to relieve his stress.

He looked me in my eyes, his lips parted as his breath fanned my face.

"Where's the boys?" He asked after a moment of silence filled with his occasional sigh of pleasure.

"Sandrino. Any updates from your phone call with Cyrus?"

He shook his head.

I stopped stroking him, but only to spit in my hand and resume fisting his erection. Tristan grunted. I smiled. I wanted him focused on me and how good I was making him feel. Which worked like I knew it would.

He tugged at my towel, loosening it from around me. He dropped it on the floor at my feet. His eyes rake over my engorged breasts and the small top that hardly kept them from flashing him.

My nipples pebbled, loving his attention. I loved the way Tristan looked at me. I knew he loved me, but the look he always gave when he wanted me always screamed, "I want to ruin you."

And ninety-nine point nine percent of the time, I let him.

"I can't wait to see these tits full of milk," he said, pinching my left nipple through the fabric and pulling a gasp out of me. "I'll fuck them right after you feed my babies, and then cover that pretty face with my come."

Dio(God).

"Is that a promise?"

He smirked. "A promise? Babygirl, it's a guarantee."

My thumb brushed over the tip, exactly the push needed to have Tristan's seed spilling onto my hand. 

I brought my hand up to my lips and slowly licked and sucked him off. Then I leaned in real close and swiped his lips with the pad of my tongue. 

He groaned, the sound guttural and hungry for more.

I kissed him before pulling away, my lips lifting as I said, "Good. I'm going to hold you to that."

And I meant that shit.