Chapter 9

Sienna's POV
I'd finished all my snacks and was craving attention. I knew that Tristan had an important phone call and requested I not disturb him, but there's only so much television and fetch a person can partake in before they burn out.

I threw Beast the ball one last time before heading to Tristan's office.

I knocked first but received no response. So I decided to peek my head in the doorway instead. Tristan's amber eyes flicker up to me. He's seated behind his desk in a black button up and slacks, his phone pressed to his ear.

"I don't fuck with traitors, zio(uncle). Get rid of him."

Tristan gripped the phone tighter, grinding down on his molars as he spoke to his uncle. I didn't know what was going on and who had betrayed him but it clearly pissed Tristan off to no end.

His eyes remained on me as I sauntered over to him. "I don't fucking care if he's worked for us for a decade. Kill him or I will." Tristan turned in his chair and I took a seat on his lap.

Seems like he didn't mind the company.

His hand slid in between my inner thighs and settled there, feeling the heat radiating from my core. My pussy throbbed in response, sensing his presence like a fucking motion detector.

"When it's done, send my condolences to the wife." He ended the call.

He sighed against the space connecting my neck and shoulder. "I told you not to disturb me when I'm on a business call."

I stood up from his lap. "Apologies, I'll leave."

I turned to leave when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "You're not fucking going anywhere." 

I turned to face him with a smile on my face as I grabbed his hand and shoved it down his boxers. He cupped my pussy, palming the wet, sensitive flesh with his hand. I gasped softly.

"I have to go to Venice."

Trying my best not to frown at his words, I asked, "how long?"

"Three days. I need to handle some business."

"Is it the traitor?" I questioned, moaning softly when he inserted two fingers inside me. He hooked his fingers, stroking at my spot in a slow, continuous rhythm.

"Yes and no."

I threw my head back, getting louder with every felt thrust and stroke of his fingers. My legs spread wider, my back bowing against the rough edge of his desk.

My fingers coiled around his wrist. "I'm guessing this means security will be more strict, yes?"

"Yes."

I moaned. "What am I going to do -fuck- without you for the next three days?"

"Keep your phone on you."

"What fo-" I'd lost my train of thought. My hips bucked against his hand. I was experiencing an orgasm so strong that my toes curled in my fuzzy pink socks.

Tristan extracted his fingers from my sex and sucked me off like a ritual. He groaned lowly, his eyes closing and opening. 

His phone rang. Irritated by the interruption, he used the hand that wasn't covered in saliva and sex juices to answer the phone.

"What?" He snapped.

The phone was placed on speaker, Vinny's voice filling my ears. "There's a problem."

"Can it wait?" Tristan asked in annoyance, watching me drop into a squat and reach for his belt. 

I tugged the belt loose and unzipped him. My fingers fist his hard cock, pre-cum spilling out the opening and trickling down his length.

He groaned.

"I'm sorry, sir, but it can't. Someone hacked into the system where we house our clients." Vinny scoffed in anger. "I bet it was those German fuckwads."

Tristan groaned louder.

My lips encase the head of his erection before sinking further down its veiny length.

"Cazzo(Fuck)," Tristan drew out.

Silence.

And then...

"...S-Sir?"

"What do you fucking want, Vin? I'm busy."

"I just thought you should know that Cielo and Franco are handling it."

"So then why the fuck are you calling me?" My head bobbed up and down, eliciting another groan of pleasure from Tristan. "God, that mouth."

I twisted the fist I had around him and moaned.

We both knew Vinny had an idea about what we were doing. But I wasn't going to stop sucking Tristan's dick and he wasn't going to stop me just because someone called him.

"I'm sorry, sir."

More silence on Vinny's end.

"Is that all?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then get off the damned phone, unless you want to hear my wife swallow-" 

The line went dead.

I lifted my head, glaring up at my husband as he chuckled deeply. "Seriously? Don't you think he's been traumatized enough?"

"Fuck no." He instructed me to stand. "Be still." He opened up the top drawer to the right of him and pulled out a switch. I froze, figuring out what he was going to do with it.

The underwear was torn off my body before I was pulled onto his lap. "Sit."

I snaked my arms around his neck and sank down onto him. I bit my lip, my moans soft and breathy. 

My hips were grabbed and he began to slowly rock me back and forth on him. His amber eyes scanned my face. "You okay, baby?" He asked in a whisper.

"Mhm," I whimpered. "Fuck, you feel so good."

His hands slid up my back, my greedy hips moving all on their own. "That's it, mama," he rasped, still staring into my eyes. "Ride me nice and slow just like that."

"Dio mio(Oh my God)," I breathed. "I'm going to come again."

His lips pulled into a smirk. "Mhm. Talk to me, baby."

I dropped my head and bit down into his shoulder. I must have bit him hard because he hissed in pain.

Tears began to spill and roll down my cheeks like I knew they would. I'm always so emotional during sex. I can't help it. Shit feels so damn good.

"Please don't go to Venice," I cried, my tears dissolving into the fabric of his shirt. "I need you right here. Right... fucking... here." I greedily rode him harder and faster, desperately needing to come all over him.

Tristan grunted, his harsh breathing like a beautiful symphony in my ear. "It's only three days, baby."

"No. It's too damn long. I need you here- fucking me just like this every day." More tears spilled. "Who am I going to hold on to at night?"

"Keep your phone on you," he said again.

I wanted to scream at him. But it wouldn't have helped because he would still be leaving. "When do you go?" I cursed out loud. I was getting close.

"After the boys get home from school."

I looked him in his eyes. "They're going to miss you those three days. I'm going to miss you."

He leaned in to kiss my lips. There wasn't an ounce of aggression in his kiss. Instead there was a longing- a need. We savored the closeness, our tongues making love just as we were.

"Three days, mia amore(my love). And then I'll be back to kiss you just how you like. To fuck you just how you like. And then afterwards, I'll hold you just how you like."

My orgasm ripped through me.

Tristan's release tore through me shortly after, coating every inch of my walls as if I weren't already pregnant with two of his babies.

Three days, I thought to myself. Just three days and then he will be back in my arms.