"What's wrong? did something happen?"

"Yeah you"
Gojo was shocked by Itadori as he's never spoken like that.

"Am I missing something?"

"Yeah maybe the fact you want L/n sensei to date you but you go around and flirt with anyone you see"

"W-wait he was here?"

"Yeah until he saw you"
Gojo felt bad he really did want M/n but he just got used to flirting with everyone he meets.

"H-how long ago did he leave?"

"Not long why?"

"I have to make it up to him"

"Why? it's clear you don't care about him"

"That's not true Megumi"

"Yeah it is why else would you flirt with others"

"Megumi I love M/n but was also too scared to tell him"

"Huh"

"Gojo sensei what do you mean?"

"Back when we were in school I tried but always backed out and started practicing flirting with others"

"That's stupid why didn't you just flirt with him"

"I was worried he'd think I was weird and never accept me but it seems like I failed again"
The three looked at how sad Gojo had gotten and was questioning if this was true or not.

"Gojo sensei"

"Huh"

"W-we'll help you but you have to stick to what we say and do it"

"R-really you'll help me!"

"Yes but if you hurt L/n sensei we'll beat you up"
Gojo sweat dropped as he believes they will but agreed to do what they say.

For weeks Gojo has been taking the three's advice and doing everything they say. He left notes for M/n on his desk and even small gifts. M/n was confused as to what has gotten into Gojo as he's never done this. Walking into his class he was greeted with a flower and a note on his desk.

'Have a good day and I hope you enjoy the flower'

After reading the note M/n picked up the flower and put it in a vase. He grabbed a first aid kit as today he was going to be watching over today's fighting training. He walked out to the field and sat down waving to his favorite trio. Gojo fought the urge to yell M/n's name to get his attention like he normally did. 

He just simply waved at the h/c male before turning to the kids. The training started and it was going great until a curse thought it was a good idea to attack. Gojo started fighting the curse but right before he could end it.