I

Night had just dawned as the limousine stopped in front of the ministry. With excitement, you glanced outside the window, studying the building that was soon to be your home.
The door was opened by a tall Ghoul who had earlier introduced himself as Mountain. He friendly gestured for you to get out and even offered a helping hand which you gladly took, afraid to make a first impression to your boss by falling and so failing to manage something as simple as getting out a limousine.
"Thank you very much", you thanked him friendly and he gave you a slight smile.
"You must be Miss y/n", a female voice suddenly spoke to your left. You turned around to face a formally dressed woman with greyish hair which she had up in a bun and a firm smile on her face. You gave her a smile as well.
"Indeed! I suppose you are Sister Imperator?"
The woman nodded.
"Welcome to the ministry, I hope you will enjoy being here"
"I'm sure I will", you assured her with a chuckle. After all you were truly thankful when your childhood friend Cirrus offered to hire you a job at her workplace for you to finally get out of your boring hometown.
"Let the Ghouls help you with your luggage and then your friend Cirrus will give you a tour around. She truly was right, you look like a living bliss, that's an inspiring addition to our staff", she looked at your clothes, seeming almost a little jealous. You really were proud of your outfit choice, you picked something formal, yet refreshing and went for a summer look.
"Thank you very much Sister. And once again, thank you very much for hiring me as a sister of sin", you thanked her happily, probably too much than suitable for the situation.
"It is no problem, you were a promising candidate after all"
She then turned around and called for two Ghouls.
"Aether, Mountain! Will you please come and help sister Y/n with her luggage?", she called and you recognised Mountains name from earlier. Suddenly, two rather tall Ghouls slipped through the impressive front door of the huge building. They walked down to you and grabbed your luggage, not breaking a sweat while you thought you'd break your back carrying them earlier.
"Thank you Mountain and.. uhm..", you stopped, not remembering the other Ghoul's name. He quickly stopped as he realised he was meant and quickly turned around you, reaching his hand out for you.
"I'm Aether, sister", he introduced himself with a smile.
"I'm sister Y/n, it's nice to meet you, Aether. And thank you for you help", you shook his hand before he went back to carrying your stuff inside.
"Y/N!", a high pitched voice suddenly screamed from inside the building and with a huge grin on your face, you knew what would be coming next. Your friend Cirrus ran through the door, stormed down the stairs and almost knocked you over with the tightest hug you had ever gotten.
"Cirrus!", you laughed.
"I can't believe you're finally here!"
"Me neither, three years have been way too long!"
"But now we'll get to see each other almost every day! It's going to be such a great time!"
You two slowly got up from the ground.
"Almost every day?", you asked curiously and so the tour began.
Cirrus slowly lead you down the corridors, showing and explaining all the rooms and giving your information about your job as sister of sin. Usually, all newly hired sisters had to take part in a ceremony where they'd pledge their loyalty to Satan but you had already done that when attending satanic Highschool with Cirrus. It had been part of your graduation so all you'd have to do is attend the little welcome party thrown for you after your first weeks.
"They're really throwing a party just for me?", you asked a little surprised.
"To be honest", Cirrus began to whisper.
"They use any chance they have to hold parties and ceremonies, people here really dig alcohol and partying, especially the Papas".
You began to laugh as your jaw suddenly dropped, hearing what Cirrus had just said.
"The Papas? You mean the Emeritus Papas live here?"
She nodded and you stared at her in disbelief.
"Didn't you know? You are to meet them tomorrow so they can get to know the new sister of sin".
Your eyes almost popped out your skull.
"I what? I am to meet the Papas in person?"
Cirrus nodded, laughing at your reaction.
"Don't worry, they are very nice people. They might even pick you as a personal sister one day if you're really good"
"Wait they get their own sisters? Like personal assistants?"
Cirrus smirked a little.
"Depending on the Papa, it's more than just assistance".
Your eyes widened as your realised what she meant by that.
"Oh wow.. and who else will be there?"
"Oh just a few other people, Sister Imperator, Cardinal Copia, Mister Saltarian and of course Papa Nihil".
You narrowed your eyebrows a little confused, you already knew Sister of course and Nihil was a living, if not so admired, legend amongst the local Satanists but you had never heard of the other two.
"Who are that Cardinal and Mister Saltarian?", you decided to ask and Cirrus thought for a second.
"Well Cardinal Copia's our clergy's Cardinal, he's a very.. let's say awkward person but actually really nice if you don't mess up with him. Though, a lot of people around here find him rather strange and keep their stance from him. Mister Saltarian.. well let's just say that he's a creepy old dude.."
"A strange Cardinal and a creepy dude, wonderful" you huffed a little as Cirrus stopped by the second floor.
"Our tour ends here and this is your room, we're on the right wing of the second floor which is the sisters of sin's area. The Papa's dorms are on the left wing, just down that hallway so you can get to them as fast as possible if they need you. And we Ghouls have our dorms in the basement, if you ever wanna come by and meet the others just head for the common room"
"Thank you so much Cirrus", you yawned thankfully.
"Looks like someone's tired, I'll leave you to it then. Goodnight Y/n!"
"Goodnight, Cirrus!"
You gave her one last hug before entering your room. You did realise this was going to be your new home but you really didn't have the energy to look around, all the built up tension of today suddenly released and you could only drop onto your bed and fall asleep.