"Don't say that Courtland. You're getting out of here." Just as he said that the door opened and he growled.

"Go. I don't want you to see this."

"Courtland..." He started to say angrily.

"Dimitri. Go!" I growled. He looked at me angrily but got up and walked away as my captor walked in.

"One more round before you go up on stage." He smirked. I said nothing and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

-------------

Nick's POV:

We stood in the council room ready to start the trial. Everyone wore suits and women wore blazers and pencil skirts. Everyone looked formal and ready to start this thing. I sat inbetween Jeremy and Mitch. We had to sit according to age. Pops sat at the head with dad and mom sat behind him with us on the back wall.

The trial room was a circle shape. Representatives from each royal pack sat in two rows. The first row was for more important royals then the one's behind them.

The middle was opened where the accused would be.

Courtland.

Dad stood at the large podium with pops at his side.

"Now. Please keep this as peaceful as possible. The last thing we need is someone killing someone." Pops said. Emanuel Drozdov scoffed loudly.

"The boy needs someone to speak for him. Perfect man for our king."

"Last time I checked Emanuel the vampire threat ended when Nirvana and I took the throne." Dad said. Emanuel rolled his eyes.

"Now we are here today discussing the trial of Courtland Carter. Accused of murdering Lord Uriel and his predecessors Craven Uriel and Christopher Uriel." Dad said. On cue the large captor came in with Courtland's body over his shoulder. He took her for another round...I thought he wasn't supposed to.

The cuts on her back weren't even healed. Her clothes were torn and she was bruised from head to toe and bleeding. He tossed her on the ground and she slumped down. All the women gasped.

"Such a horrible thing to do."

"She's just a child!"

"That is a sin."

All these quotes came from different packs. Hopefully we will have enough to get her out of Aeonar. The captor hauled her up to her feet and she slouched with no energy.

"Courtland Carter. You are accused of murder of the Lord and his predecessors Christopher and Craven Uriel. What do you have to say?" The assembly lord asked. The assembly lord gave the final call on everything. He kept peace in the court room.

"I did kill him yes. But not in this time.I killed a man with a tainted heart. He killed Lucinda Heffern. Charles Uriel's mate and he sent his son to execution. He even hired assassin's to kill assembly members to get his way."

"And how do you know this?" Emanuel asked. She turned shakily stumbling a little bit.

"After I killed a pack of twenty dark angels I slipped into the body of one of my ancestors. Eliza Carter. She was betrothed to a man named Thomas Kolev. Thomas was an assassin. He had his own order. He took contracts from King Uriel and he carried them out. While I was in Eliza Carter's body I had a chance to speak to Charles Uriel in the flesh while he was caged up. He witnessed his fathers actions of killing members of the assembly. Including Emily Drozdov." She said.

"Emily was raped and killed." He said.

"Exactly. Not by Thomas Kolev and his order. By King Uriel's own guards.they took her body; raped her and took a homeless man; killed him and made it look like he had done it. Emily despised King Uriel and she had a group. A conspiracy set in place to make sure King Uriel would not become Lord. But he killed everyone who was involved in it." She explained.