Chapter Twenty-Seven

It had been close to a week since Liv found out about Harley agreeing to entrap her and she was still as mad as the day she found out, whenever Harley entered a room she left as she knew she had nothing good to say so she decided not to say anything.

Liv sat in her office behind her desk thinking things through, wondering how she was going to deal with Harley, if anyone else had done what she did they'd have a bullet in their head right now, but she couldn't think of a world without Harley in it, but she also couldn't let this go unnoticed. If any of her employees found out about this and she didn't do anything it would be chaos for her.

She shook her head hating the fact that Harley had put her in this position. She let out a sigh as she sat back against her chair hearing someone knock on her door. "Come in."

"Hey, just an update. Amelia is doing a lot better. She should be able to handle drops and collections again soon." Myla explained shutting the door behind her. "Great." She stated rubbing her forehead.

"You okay? You've been kind of down for a couple of days now." She said as she walked towards her around her desk sitting on the edge of it. "I'm just tired. Playing girlfriend took a lot out of me." She joked making Myla chuckle biting her bottom lip slightly. "Yeah, I can't imagine you playing girlfriend and enjoying it to be honest."

Liv nodded locking eyes with her as she turned her chair slightly, her legs pointing to Myla. "It wasn't... all bad." She smirked licking her lips. "Well why don't I help make you forget the parts that were." She stated moving closer to Liv placing her hands onto the arm rests of the large leather chair.

Liv raise her right eyebrow intrigued by her offer. She wanted to forget, to stop feeling this betrayal so she did what she does best, she shut her brain off.

She gave Myla a smirk making the beautiful red headed woman smile back as she crawled onto Liv's lap straddling her. "I'm going to take that as a yes." She stated bringing her lips down slightly planting them onto Liv's.

Liv ran her hands up Myla's thighs round to her bum pulling her closer to her before pulling her lips from her placing them onto her chest as she brought one hand up slowly unbuttoning Myla's shirt. She began to feel her grind against her.

She heard her let out a small moan as she placed her tongue in between her bra running it up her neck before smashing their lips together once more trying her best to forget, to get lost in the moment, but it wasn't working. Her mind was stuck on Harley and to her surprise so was her body, she was feeling nothing from this.

She let out a sigh pulling away from Myla making her frown. "What?" She questioned as Liv locked eyes with her. "I'm sorry... I'm just not in the mood." Myla raised her right eyebrow. "Seriously? You're always in the mood."

"Clearly I'm not always in the mood. So get off me." She ordered her as her voice became cold, beginning to get angry with her situation. Myla let out a sigh shaking her head as she placed her hands onto Liv's shoulders stepping up and off of her just as her office door opened making Liv frown.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Rea screamed at both women. "Bye." Myla let out a sigh rolling her eyes as she walked out of the office with her shirt still unbuttoned showing her chest off.

"Just because we are friends and have been for a very long time doesn't give you the right to barge into my office!" Liv screamed at her as she stood up from her chair.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Liv looked at her with pure anger now. "No! We are talking as friends here. You're not the boss right now. You're just Liv. What the hell is wrong with you?" Rea questioned beginning to calm down slightly.