Chpater Two

"I know Seth! But what do you want me to do!? I can't just bail on my friends birthday!" She screamed looking into her handsome boyfriends brown eyes.

"We haven't spent time together in two weeks Harley!" He screamed placing his hands onto his hips. He was a tall man with a good amount of muscle to him, in fact Harley loved to see the stance he was in because it showed off the muscle around his shoulders and chest.

"I know!" She screamed before letting out a sigh running her hands through her hair. She slowly walked towards him running her hands up his toned chest to his shoulders. He had many handsome features that drew a lot of women in, her more than most. He had black hair with a light skin tone to him and always dressed in jeans with a tight t-shirt.

"Can I make it up to you?" She questioned looking up into his eyes with a small smirk. He let out a sigh as she pouted her lip. "It's not about sex Harley!" He said loudly before taking her hands off his shoulders.

She frowned watching him walking away from her towards the kitchen. "Then what the hell is it about?"

"You spend all your time with those girls! With fucking Liv most of all!" He roared rushing back towards her. Realisation hit her. "Oh my god, are you jealous!?"

"When my girlfriend starts hanging around a bunch of women I don't know. Yes!" Harley shook her head.

"Seth you can't tell me who I can and can't be friends with. I don't tell you who you can and can't be friends with! Fuck you're still friends with Clark!" She screamed as Seth let out a sigh.

"She's my friend too!"

"She fucked with my head so much! I'm your girlfriend and yet you still never put me first!" She screamed starting to realise what Liv was talking about, they had gotten too comfortable, to the point where they didn't talk about their problems.

"And how are these girls not fucking with your head! One clearly wants to fuck you and the rest are stuck up rich bitches!"

"They are not stuck up! They are good women and have been there for me more than you have since this whole thing with Clark!"

"Oh so you admit that Liv wants to fuck you!" He screamed as she shook her head letting out a sigh. "Seriously Seth! I tell you that a group of women I've only known for two months have been there for me more than you and your more focused on the fact that Liv might want to fuck me! Who cares if she does!?"

"I do! You're my girlfriend! Not hers!" Harley let out a sigh as her buzzer went. She licked her lips walking towards it, hitting the intercom to find out who it was.

"Hey, it's me. Let me in." She heard Liv's voice making her let out a sigh looking to Seth who shook his head. "Don't you fucking dare." He warned her.

"Oh so I've to just let her stay out there. No Seth." She hit the button on the intercom allowing Liv to enter the building. "I'm your fucking boyfriend maybe you should remember that. If I'm uncomfortable with someone in our life you need to be the one to fix it." She nodded folding her arms

"Yeah... well that works both ways and I don't see you doing anything to make me feel comfortable." He frowned at her showing her he clearly had no clue what she was talking about.

"I think you should go." She said as her front door opened. "Hello! You ready." Liv said with a hint of joy in her voice before walking into the living room to see Seth staring daggers at her.

"Seth." She stated as he shook his head then moved closer to Harley. "If things keep going like this... I can't see us making it." He said with a hint of fear in his voice.