Chapter Ten

Harley walked into her place with Liv close behind her not loving this treatment. She could feel how close she was to her back causing her to quickly turn inches away from her lips. "Okay..." She swallowed locking eyes with the beautiful woman in front of her. "I'm not loving this."

"What?"

"This... the hovering, I don't like clingy. I hate it. It's so unattractive in my eyes." Liv nodded letting out a sigh. "I'm not being clingy."

"You are. And kind of controlling. Don't love that either." Liv nodded looking at Harley with a hint of lust in her eyes, a look that was causing Harley to shift in her stance knowing fine well where Liv would try to take this conversation. She was starting to figure her out, slowly but surely, there was still a lot about her that was very much unanswered though.

"Hmm... and here I thought you liked it when I was bossy?" She questioned bringing her index finger up to Harley's chest tucking it into the gap between the buttons of her shirt and pulling her closer.

Harley licked her lips taking a deep breath in. "Bossy yes, controlling no." Liv nodded slowly looking Harley over with a heat in her eyes that she had never seen before making Harley take a deep breath in.

"Hmm... pack a few clothes, I don't know how long this will take." Harley let out a sigh as she unhooked Liv's finger from her shirt walking into her bedroom to pack clothes and change out of her work clothes.

Liv let out a sigh walking towards the living room looking out the window as she pulled her phone out once again.

Harley packed a bag full of clothes and essentials before grabbing a pair of blue jeans and a white flowy shirt that had small flowers over it. She removed her socks along her jeans and shirt throwing them all to the side before grabbing her blue jeans just as her bedroom door opened. She let out a sigh. Of course, this is when she decides to enter my room it's like she instinctively knows when I'm half naked. Harley thought to herself.

Liv raised her eyebrows with a look of awe on her face as she looked Harley over in her bright red laced panties and bra, matching set. "Wow." She said moving further into the room closer to Harley who shook her head smiling at her. "Come on give me a twirl." Liv smirked twirling her finger in the air at her as Harley chuckled.

"No, it's not showing off an outfit." Liv raised her right eyebrow staring at Harley with hunger. "It's showing off something." She stated biting her bottom lip placing her hands onto Harley's waist bringing her close to her body as she examined every inch she could of her.

"Okay, no... you were the one who said you wanted this to be quick." Liv licked her lips looking down at Harley's breasts then back up into her eyes. "I change my mind." She stated as Harley chuckled tapping Liv's upper arm.

"Down tiger." Liv smirked taking a deep breath in. "Fine." She rolled her eyes, but before she pulled away from her completely she grabbed her hand and twirled her a few times appreciating her assets. On the last twirl she brought her close smashing their lips together passionately wrapping her arms around her hearing her moan out at her touch.

Harley was taken aback by the surprise, but she didn't want it to stop that was for sure. It was something about Liv that jut kept drawing her in, she didn't think anyone not even herself would be able to talk her out of this. She felt Liv's hand wonder up to her breasts toying with her for a few minutes before running them back down and round to her bum bringing her closer to her body, not leaving any space between them.

She felt her place her hands onto the back of her thighs picking her up instinctively wrapping her legs around her as she turned to the bed placing her onto it. She smashed their lips together once more before running her tongue down her neck then to her breasts, then began planting kisses down her stomach reaching her underwear, looking up at Harley who was now gripping her bed sheets biting her bottom lip making Liv smile.

"Am I the one you want?" Harley looked down at her to see her planting kisses just at the edge of her underwear, biting the hemming of it every now and then, toying with her. Liv loved to hear that small whimper telling her she wanted more. "Yes." She moaned out and within seconds Liv had her underwear off and got to work showing her how much she wanted her.

~

Harley cuddled into Liv intertwining their legs, with the covers covering them both. She could hear the steady beat of Liv's heart making her smile slightly until she felt that same guilt creeping up on her making her let out a sigh. "What?" Liv questioned rubbing Harley's arm. "I am the worst person in the world." Liv burst out laughing.

"What! Are you crazy?"

"Liv, Seth and I broke up this morning and I'm already in bed with you. It doesn't scream great person." Liv took a deep breath in moving slightly so she could lock eyes with Harley. "You and Seth broke up?" She nodded with a sad look.

"Are you okay?"

"Um... I don't know, it's weird. I've never had this before. A relationship ends, but my head's elsewhere." Liv gave her a small smile as she brought her hand up to her cheek stroking it gently with her thumb. "Just because you went after what you want doesn't make you a terrible person. It makes you human. There's a lot of bad in the world Harls, so when you find something good you need to grab it and hold onto it tightly." Harley nodded giving her a fake smile.

"Stop with the guilt. At least you were single when this happened." She nodded once again, letting out a sigh. "You're right." Liv leaned forward giving her a gentle kiss before bringing her hand down and tickling her sides causing her to let out a loud laugh.

When she finally stopped she saw a genuine smile across her face this time making her run her finger over it. "There it is." She grinned making Harley's smile brighter. "What now?" Harley questioned. "We get dressed and out of here."

Harley nodded agreeing even though that was not the answer she was looking for. She didn't want to be Liv's latest and then years down the line hate the next that came along like Layla. They both got dressed fixing their hair as they both had some serious bed head.

"Hey can we stopped by Seth's, I'd just feel a whole lot better if I could get my keys from him." Liv nodded letting out a sigh. "Little weird after what we just did, but okay." Harley gave her a smile as she grabbed her bag, walking out of her house to Liv's beautiful car that she still had no clue how she could afford.

They both climbed into the car Liv starting it up hearing it roar to life. "How can you afford this?" She questioned, her curiosity had finally gotten the best of her.

Liv smirked winking at her before driving off. "No seriously Liv... is it your parents? Do you sell drugs on the side or something?" She joked as Liv smiled at her. "I..." She paused as they hit a red light. "Work my ass off." Harley frowned noticing a change in her body language.

"Oh my god... I'm dating a drug dealer." She joked as Liv chuckled. "Dating?" Liv questioned looking to her with her right eyebrow raised. "That's what bothered you? Not that I just called you a drug dealer?" She questioned with a smile.

Liv leaned forward inches away from her face. "Oh baby I've been called worse." She stated as Harley grinned. "Oh I believe that." She added as she pressed her lips against hers getting lost in her once again for a small moment.

Within seconds their tender moment was destroyed by another car slamming into the back of Liv's knocking them both out for a couple of seconds. When Liv came to all she could hear was screams, it was Harley screaming her name causing her to blink slowly before looking to her left seeing Harley, but she was blurry and fading quickly as if someone was pulling her from the car. "LIV!" She screamed just before Liv blacked out once again.

As always thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment about the chapter. It will help me more than you think.

Also follow my account for more.