Chapter Twenty

Liv licked her lips closing the gap between her and Harley making her take a deep breath in. Harley began to see that same heat in her eyes, the one she saw on the last day things were normal between them making her figure it out. Liv liked that Harley wasn't afraid to stand up to her, of course back then she didn't realise how dangerous it was to stand up to a crime boss.

Harley cleared her throat stepping back from Liv making her step forward. "Stop!" Harley ordered her as her look deepened, her eyes fixated on Harley's now causing her heart to quicken fearing that she wouldn't be able to fight her attraction to the gorgeous tattooed goddess in front of her.

"You want to know the dirty details of this business? Can you handle it?" She questioned placing her hands into her stylish trouser pockets. Harley cleared her throat once again making sure she would actually be able to speak. "When it comes to my family, I can handle anything. Tell me." She ordered as Liv let out a sigh taking a seat on the edge of the bed leaning back a little using her arms to keep her upright slightly.

"Is he going back to the percent because of you?" Liv shrugged her shoulders. "Liv!" She screamed at her as Liv sat up straight reaching out within seconds pulling Harley onto her lap making her catch her breath.

"You're already in enough trouble... do you want to add to it?" Liv questioned as Harley swallowed feeling Liv's hands running up her thighs moving to her bum, pulling her closer making Harley's cheeks turn red with a growing lust. She shook her head before quietly telling her no.

Liv looked at her with such want, with such desire, she had never felt this desired by anyone in her life, it was a little intense if she was being honest. She felt Liv hover her lips over her neck bringing her left hand up to her shirt as she supported her with her right. Harley was quite surprised when Liv managed to undo a couple of her buttons with one hand.

She brought her lips down just above her breasts, grazing her lips against them as Harley took a deep breath in trying to find her strength to tell her to stop, she wanted her, there was no doubt about that, but she didn't want to have sex with the woman who had betrayed her, not until she had found a way of forgiving her.

Liv grazed her lips back down to Harley's breasts gently kissing her a few times before bringing her tongue out and licking up the middle of her neck getting that whimper she had missed so much, this sound did something to her every time she heard it. This time it made her pull her mouth from Harley placing her left hand onto her leg as she turned the two, placing Harley onto her back, removing her jacket revealing her many tattoos, something Harley's family hadn't seen yet.

She leaned down, her feet still on the ground as she pulled Harley's legs towards her slamming into her pelvic area, bringing her lips down grazing hers, hearing another whimper just as a knock echoed throughout the room followed by Harley's room door opening.

"Oh, shit sorry." Tyler stated shutting his eyes as Liv looked at Harley with a hint of annoyance before standing up straight taking Harley's hand helping her up from the bed, both women composing themselves before speaking.

"Ty, it's fine. We aren't naked." Harley stated before taking a deep breath in. "Sorry, I had no idea that's why you were... wow that's a lot of tattoos." He said looking to Liv who chuckled at him. "I like them." Tyler nodded. "Clearly. They look awesome. Next time I'll wait for you to say the coast is clear."

Harley licked her lips, nodding and folding her arms feeling slightly uncomfortable. "Why exactly did you come up here?" Liv questioned making Tyler chuckle softly. "Oh, um mum was wondering were you two ran off to. She wants to get to you better Liv." He explained backing away from the room slowly bringing both his hands together pointing to Liv. "And good luck with those tattoos." He walked away laughing.