Minutes has passed There were dry tears on yn cheeks. Yn gaze catches the wall clock, its 5pm. Wiping her cheeks, she got up, grabs the clothes from the wardrobe and rushes to the bathroom. Seeing her friend state Ebi got stressed. She felt sorry for yn, that she could not do anything. yn come out after bathing. she dressed black round neck tshirt and blue ankle length Jean. she let her hair free and take her car keys. "yn wait where are you going?" ebi questioned. Yn turn and faced ebi "I am going to put an end that what is happening to my family" Yn said. ebi understands what she is saying but refuses to admit it.

"I don't understand what you are saying" ebi said, yn grabs her cheek with one hand "you know what i mean" Tears welled up in ebi's eyes as she felt ashamed that she couldn't help her friend. "don't yn, don't do this, you can escape from here. Hide somewhere" she said while crying.

"How can i leave my family in such a situation? if that will give me happy? i can't be selfish Ebi. If I leave here my half of family will be in jail for 13 years, no one can't help them. The remaining half of them will struggle without a home to stay. I'm really lucky ebi, no one gets a family like this. They have done so much for me. Its my turn" her holding tears was unleashed. Ebi hugged yn, she aslo hugged her too. "you're strongest person yn, i didn't know what to say, just come safe. I'll be waiting for you here" ebi said, yn wiped ebis tears. "Don't worry I'll come safely, You have to make everyone eat dinner. Please do this for me" ebi nodded her head and yn left there.

On her way, the car stopped due to lack of petrol. A ten minute walk will take yn to that hotel so she started to walk. her heart is racing rapidly thinking about what he will do to her. unable to walk her legs are shaking in fear. yn inhaled deeply, after calming her self she started walking.

Yn comes to the hotel and went to the receptionist women. This time there was another woman is sitting there "welcome mam! How may i help you" that women said with fake smile on her face, she was dolled up her face with much more layers of makeup "umm, I'm yn . I'm here to meet Mr.kim" The women eyes widened when she heard her name. In the morning Mr.lee informed all the receptionists, if a girl named yn comes, to let her in immediately "You can see him mam" that lady said "thank you" yn politely said and go towards the lift.

Ting!

The lift door opened. Yn takes the step to his room, who ruined her life. Yn lost the battle. she's going to submit herself to him. who wants to hunts her like a beast. she knocked just one time and waited for his reply "Come in" she slowly opened the door and goes inside. Taehyung was sitting his bed, his back was resting on the head board. He's staring at something on his mobile. he looked up at her for some seconds, but his attention again went back to his mobile. he didn't utter a single word neither she. He knows the reason why she's here, but he want to hear it from her mouth.

As always there was little light in the room, not so dark. Yn heart was beating rapidly, words are stuck in her throat. she inhaled deeply.

"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. never in million years, she never expected such a situation comes to her life.

"So you ready to spread your legs for me ? you're ready to be naked under with me ?" His knife-like nasty words hurt her heart. She could not answer his question, her nature prevented it. "I asked you something yn" he spoke sternly.

" Y- yes" she said without looking at him straight up.

"In return what do you expect from me?" he stated with cunning smirk on his lips.

"Stop everything and let my family live peacefully" she averted her gaze toward him hopefully he will leave them.

"So, Is this your price? You are expensive, I have never spent this much money on anyone. Hmm,, It's okay, you're worth the cost" Yes! he literally spent huge amount of money to the government just to make her life miserable. Again his sharp words pierce her soul. She understood his words. He label her as a whore. She couldn't bear it, The tears she held back was came out of her eyes. Taehyung watched her head to toe, as always she's indeed beautiful. He got up from the bed and walked towards her.