Chapter - 16

" wait here " sushant said and went in, she sigh in relief ,she didn't want to make him worry to telling what happened

Yn came back her room with charger in her hand. the room is all dark, she don't remember when she switched off the lights, so leads her hand to switch on the lights, suddenly someone grabbed her hand and pinned her against the wall roughly, the charger fall from her hand. Yn was shock, her body became stiff. She couldn't see who it was properly. She's scared now.

" Instead of you replying me, why the hell did you go to his room" taehyung silently yelling and pressed his body hard against her. Yn mind was blank for a moment, couldn't process what's happening; had no clue who is this; yn is terrified, she can't even open her mouth, he can feel her she's trembling in fear.

Taehyung chuckled by her reaction, she's so soft like a feather. he pressed his body more on her. Her fragrance gardenia+ vanilla hit his nostrils, he hummed while sniffing her scent " you smell so fucking good" he husked as his warn breath blew into her face . She feels that his actions are wrong so she was struggling to come out of his grip

" please leave me, who are you?" this type of experience was new to her.

" Ahhh yn,,, don't move sweetie, your making me hard" her boobs were so soft against his hard masculine chest, he want to feel more so he pressed his body really hard on her. she began to wiggle her hand out of his hold. he pinned her arms above her head.

"stay away from him yn, i don't like someone touching what's mine before i taste them" saying this he moved his face closer to her neck. He was breathing on her skin. something in her mind clicked to her that she heard this voice before. It's familiar to her and she got it who it was "Mr.kim" she mumbled. Taehyung smirked, his silence made her fear and panic to rise in her body.

"Yes, you are not that dumb" there is no point in hiding now so he turned on the lights. yn stood there stunned and scared. confusion was took over her brain, why is he doing such a thing to her , Yn knows he was evil. But what's the reason?, she did nothing wrong to him. Yn lift her head to see him, he was smirking, taehyung is still holding her tightly.

"why are you doing this Mr.kim ?" she asked, directly looking at his eyes with hate and disgust.

Taehyung looks into her eyes and it's looked at him with completely disgust. he hates that. it makes him angry. "stop looking at me like this , i don't like it yn" he said with clenched jaw, his grip on her hand got tighter and he leaned his face near her left shoulder,

"please leave me Mr.kim" She said with pleading tone. Yn pleading are pleasuring him, he kissed her skin. "Shhhh" he placed his finger on her lips and rubs his thumbs with her lower fluffy lip, yn is shivering his actions are made her terrified. his lips moved her shoulder to her neck.
When his lips are on her neck she feels horrible.

Yn pushes him with all her strength, but he doesn't move an inch. she's protesting his touch, but not with that fucker, that though made him more furious. "don't deny my touch yn" he said with his deep husky voice and kissed her ear. All the little hairs on her body stood up when his hands were lifting her top lightly up, Taehyung ently rubbing his hands on her bare waist . her skin was smooth like butter." so smooth" he was hard now , his pant was sporting a tent, He rubs his lower part against her roughly.