Chapter - 21

Yn froze in her place with shocked eyes

Yn froze in her place with shocked eyes. lips lightly parted. she try to cover her face with her hair but a strong arm wrapping around her shoulder "behave" taehyung whispered with a warning tone. She understood what he said in the room, 'whatever happens down there just go with flow'

"why, why are you doing this?" she said with low voice only he can hear it "do you remember you asked me who I'm to you?" taehyung husked. Yn never forgot what happened and what she said that day " Yes" Her meekly voice came out thin.

" Now, not only you the whole world know, who I'm to you " he said with a smile of victory sitting on his face. Taehyung takes revenge for all her words. Yn heart is so wounded, she held back her tear, not wanting to cry in front of media people's or else taehyung will do something. he already warned her to behave.

"Mr.kim How long have you been together?" Only one journalist from the crowd asked this question.

"We have been together for six months" taehyung lied, He wanted to show that their relationship was very strong towards them. He was very clear that his reputation should not be impact of any reason, yn just stood still. His hand never left her shoulder..

"When are you going to get married Mr. kim?" next question raised by another journalist.

"In three days" He gave a short answer and he hide the fact that he already married her. He wanted his wedding to be grand, not into four walls. The bodyguards shooed away the crowd of journalists who surrounded their master. As soon as the way was cleared, he started walk towards his car holding yn hand. When she got into the car she pushed his hand away and glared at him. She can't even get out of the car now, lots of people are outside. All his actions made her annoy. she was scared , Her family will know everything through the news. They will be heartbroken. "drop me there M- Taehyung" When she remembers what happened in the room, she says his name. She did not want to go with him.

"Be patient sweetheart, you have another surprise" taehyung smirked while saying that. Yn froze in fear of what would happen next. Every surprise he gives today seems to take her breath away. She endured everything that he do to her, for the shake of her family, Otherwise she would never agree to what he asked. Yn noticed that this is the path to her home. "Where are we going? This is the road to my house" She said in her panic voice. Yn is afraid that he would take her home. Taehyung didn't say a word. He continues to look at her and his eyes slowly move to her neck where he intends to kiss again. taehyung looked at the driver his focus was on the road " don't look back" He said in his deep voice. In a second he pulled her towards him and buried his face in her neck. Yn try to come out of his hold, " stay still" his alluring deep voice whispered against her neck. she closed her eyes, knowing she can't do anything. His one hand stroke the hair at the back of her head, He slowly kisses her neck and his small beard nuzzles her neck making her squeal. She quickly pushed him off her when she felt his hand go inside of her t- shirt.

"Im being patient with you yn, don't fucking provoke me, that i can hurt you more that this" he yelled with clenched jaw and gave her a hard look. He's scaring her. Yn lowered her head not wanting look at him. He look dangerous. When he saw her hanging her head down like a child, his anger vanished, but what she did was totally wrong he'll surely punish her for that. Taehyung was brought out of his thoughts when the driver said they had reached their destination.