Chapter- 15

Yn was ready for the function, time has passed but dhuruv is not comes yet, he have to eat his breakfast

Yn was ready for the function, time has passed but dhuruv is not comes yet, he have to eat his breakfast. She is confused whether to go to Mr.kim room or not, she decides that she will go to his room.

knocking the door twice she got no response, she opened the door and entered in her eyes widened at the site , dhuruv sits on taehyung shoulder, his hands were holding taehyung hair.

"ohhh chhota please spare me" taehyung said holding dhuruv securely.

" Tae uncle call me chotta bheem, not chhota" dhuruv was giggling thinking this uncle was dumb because this is fourth time he's teaching taehyung that how to pronounce chotta bheem.

"okay,,, ohhh chhota bheem please spare me"

" kirmada you hurt dholakpur people, I'm going to punish you" taehyung has no idea who is chhota bheem, who is kirmada, he just follow dhuruv comments.

"DHURUV" they turn their head to see her.

"what are you doing , Mr. Kim I'm really sorry for what he did"

" its ok i won't mind , he is a child, children's very pure, They never do anything with the intention of hurting anyone" saying this taehyung put him down carefully.

Yn was surprised by his words, she realized that he was not so cruel. ' truly who are you Mr. kim ' she thought, for the first time she smiled at him whole heartedly.

In the other hand , taehyung eyes roamed her from head to toe, she wore a different outfit its hugged her curves very well, she had untied her hair it was up to her waist level. she's looking stunning! His eye returned to her face, this time her smile made her look a little more beautiful.

fuck! she was mesmerizing,he was mesmerized by her.

"Thank you sir for taking care of him" she said and kneel down to dhuruv level "dhuruv baby, we have to go to sita aunt's mehendi ceremony, aren't you come?"

" I'll come" he looks at taehyung " but i want to play with tae uncle" taehyung looks at yn " no dhuruv, uncle have lots of work, he's busy. you will play with him later, now come with me" Yn said tenderly, he's pouting his lips sadly ' he's cute ' she thought and kissed dhuruv cheek. Her actions provoking the devil. she pick him up "say bye to uncle"

" Tae uncle bye ! " he sadly said. taehyung come closer to them, he smelled her fragrance, but this time is different from previous one, its calming his mind . " bye chhota bheem, I'll meet you soon " taehyung said and kissing his cheek, were yn kissed him before.

Taehyung came to India to get over his desire, nothing else. then why is he waiting for? is he fall for her ? never! he would never fall in love. its just attraction, He deceived himself by thinking that. He had other plans to meet her but their meeting was oriented by destiny yesterday. he would have reached his desire if he meet her according to his master plan. Now he didn't want to spoil her function mood, he have to be wait for the perfect time to hunt her like how lion hunt a deer.