Chapter - 14

*A famous businessman, Mr

*A famous businessman, Mr. Kim taehyung has come to India. The reason behind his arrival was unknown. Seeing his arrival, businessman's are panicking that their company will suffer losses due to him*

Hearing this News yn heart beating fast. The last encounter with him was still vivid in her mind. she's feeling that something going to big happen. She turns and looks at her family, everyone is happy, she also smiles to see them. Yn prayed to the god that their smile should remain forever and should not be spoiled for any reason.

Yn thoughts were interrupted when her cell phone rings. she saw the caller id, its ebi she gladly accept her call.

"hey!!! ebi how are you, did you come india?"

"I'm fine and yes my dear yn, I'm in India, how is everyone?"

"They all are fine, how is everyone at your home?"

"Except my younger brother, my parents are fine. i think he's mentally ill" there are only four people in ebi's home. Her dad is a business man and Her younger brother is high schooler.

"Hey! Don't talk like that, he's cute!" yn like her brother so much.

"Cute my ass! He steals my chocolate" they always fight for chocolates like a child.

"He's a little boy ebi, you've grown up like a buffalo, You are not a child, don't fight for chocolates with him"

"No one understands my plight" ebi fakely cried.

"Okay, okay, I'm not saying anything, stop your overacting"

"ok! Be ready at 5pm, sita going to throw a bachelor party tonight and we're going to stay there for 3 days back your luggage I'll pic you up" ebi said.

"after one year we're going to meet our friends, I'm so excited"

" yeah ! yeah! me too, okey bye dear, meet you evening" ebi said and cut the call.
Yn went to her grandma.

"granny" she said and sit beside her "Yes honey" saying that granny holds her hand and rubs it.

Yn- "You know sita and krish? They are my college friends, the- " granny interrupt.

Granny- "yes, they are getting married in 3 days, aren't you going?" yn was surprised by her reply .

Yn- "how did you know?"

Granny- " Sita gave her marriage invitation a month ago"

Yn- "Grandma, sita is giving her bachelor party tonight, tomorrow's her mehendi function, and then her marriage day, I have to stay there for 3 days. shall i go?" She always takes permission from her family and goes wherever she wants, its not necessarily, but she always do.

Grany - "ofcourse you can go but one condition" grandma said with serious tone

Yn- "what condition granny?"

Grany- "don't drink alcohol at the party, i know you won't, but i have to tell you this because I'm your grandma" she said, yn smile to her abd hugs her tightly.

Yn- "you are my best old granny, yn said and kiss her cheek"