Chapter -17

This made her extremely anger

This made her extremely anger. she couldn't tolerate it anymore. her patience was all gone, anger took charge over her. She didn't even think and slapped him Hard, exceedingly strong. his face turned to right side because of impact of the slap. The slap mark was visible on his cheek. He looks at her with dark eyes which were filled with pure anger. He was burning with fury.

How Could he talk so condescendingly. How could he think so cruelly to take away a woman's virginity without the slightest bit of shame. How could he think she'd sleep with him for money. today she knew it there is no wretched person in this world except Him.

"Can't you understand? I said NO. You should not force me to sleep with you. If you want to enjoy that type of pleasure, go to some kind of girls who can willingly submit their self to you but I'm certainly not one of them. You can't buy me.

Remember that money can't buy anything you want. There are many in this world that you can't afford. I'm not a thing or property, that you couldn't call me yours. Who are you to me, to tell not to talk with Sushant. if you again do this to me, I'm not gonna be silent. Do you hear me!"

she said and glaring straight to the his eyes. Taehyung didn't say anything and was looking at her with fury. Her every words are makes him very angry.

How dare she slapped Him?. Did she forgot he's mafia. A mafia king. The one who ruling the entire world. If there was someone else in her place, in a second he will destroy them without a trace of their existence. Just because she's a woman, he holds himself from doing something worst.

Literally no one ever raised their voice while taking to him. But this woman standing in front of him not only raised her voice at him, she slapped him. she slapped his manly ego. She slapped his arrogance. he will never let her go easily, he have to teach her some lessons. how to be obey him. how to be summit herself to him. she made a huge mistake by slapping him. It awakened the beast in him. She will going to pay for it.

"how dare you? how dare you slapped me, did you forgot who am I" he said while gritted his teeth. he was madly in anger with her.

"I have lot of dare to slap you again and again. do you want to see it? and i am well aware of it who you are. YOU ARE A PSYCHO , A SICK AND A DISGUSTING PERSON IN THE EARTH" To his surprise she again yelled at him. Tears are coming from her eyes and at the same time she is extremely angry with him. Both are glaring at each other.

"get out of my room right now" she was hating seeing his face. Taehyung hated how she was talking to him. she's disrespecting him. He think how brave she is, and he smirked a little But that was not good, his smirk was cunning and vicious.

"mark my words yn, you will regret for your doings" He said, surely he will do things that she will regret of slapping him.

"Never, I'll never regret for slapping you" Why would she? She would be proud of slapping a man like Taehyung and never gonna regret it. He gave her a look with clenched jaw and left her room. he knows exactly how to bend her to his level.