Chapter - 8

"come let's have dinner together" he demanded

"Sorry sir but i already late, I have to go home, hope you understand" She bowed to him and went out. She's really hungry but she don't want to get herself involved with a man like him.

Hearing her rejection, his eyes darkened, no one literally no one said NO to him , how dare she , he grit his teeth in frustration. He wanted to break her drawing lines of formalities between them.

"before i catch you, fly as far as you want, little bird"

She comes her house much later than usual time. her friend ebi asked worriedly "why are you late today, what happened"

" ask me later I'm hungry now" yn said and went to freshen up. Now her little stomach satisfied after eating the delicious dinner.

Ebi watches some kdrama yn also joined. " you know what, today i gaved presentation to board members meetings"

"as per i know, your major with accounts, how ?"ebi asked.

"Mr Kim ordered me, he gave me lots of works today, that's why I'm late ". when ebi hear his name, she's suspicious.

'why does he always come to her.'ebi thought

"tell me everything what happened, without leaving anything" yn tell everything what happened today.

" when there are so many peoples in your office why did he gives you lots of work? , moreover why would boss like him powerful, rich, handsome will call you to eat with?"

Yn- "don't know either"

Ebi- "be careful around him"

Yn- "you're saying this 100th time ebi. Don't worry, nothing will happen" while they are talking ebi phone rings. This's krish their best friend.

Ebi- "hey krish how are you"

Krish-"I'm great what about you two" ebi put the call on speaker.

Yn-" we are super great, what are you calling for?"

Krish- " it's Hurting, shouldn't i call you "

Ebi- " don't be dramatic, just tell"

Krish- "I'm getting married with sita" two of them gasped sita she's their friend. She rejected him while they're studying.

Ebi- "how's that possible? she didn't like you before"

Krish- " but now she likes me" ebi got bulb from krish.

Yn- " when is your marriage?"

Krish-" after two weeks, now I'll send the invitation card on WhatsApp, you two must come to the wedding"

"how will we miss that" Both girls said in unison happily.

Krish- "okay have to go now bye"

Ebi- yehhh we are going to India soon.

this two of them really happy now .its been one year they're her in Korea. It is a good opportunity for them to go to their country. after that they went to sleep.

when yn come to office today, other departments girls looked at her weirdly 'they are looking at me? or someone behind me?' she thought and looks behind but no one was there "what's wrong with them" she mumbled slowly and went to her department.

yn works really relaxed and peacefully because Mr. Kim not come yet. she completed her yesterday pending work sipping statement, voucher entry, ledger correction and filing works. she doesn't like to keep her work pending so she finished it.
she eat her lunch with her colleagues. Yn finds her some group of girls are glaring at her "guys did you know why some girls glaring at me?" She asked while eyeing those girls. Yuna and sana they both turned and saw the girls. The girls were looking at yn and talking to each other.

"Leave it yn, they're jealous of you" yuna said.

" Jealous of me? but why" yn asked confusingly.

" They all tried to get Mr. Kim attention, he didn't give any fuck. but You talked to him on the same day he came," Hana said.

"this is ridicules guys, he's our boss. he commanding me to do some works, i did what he said, that's it, there's nothing else to feel jealous" yn said clearly little worried too .

"don't think anything about them yn, they're such a worthless hussy's in our office" yn eyes widened in shock hearing yuna's choice of word about them.

They all are hear a announcement,, " Good afternoon everyone, Coming Friday Mr. Kim throw a party for his victory at xxxx hotel. all of you must come. thank you"

Hana- Wow i never saw billionaire party.

Noah- guys will you all come?

Hana- i will

Yuna- definitely

Yn- umm I'm not coming.

all of her colleagues glaring at yn.

Noah- "why you always avoid us. we're your friends yn , you didn't ever join us with dinner, you always said no to us, you're coming with us to the party this's final" yn face saddened she's never mean to avoid them. its her habit to alone and quiet. that's why she always said no to them.

Yn- Sorry guys i never mean to avoids you. I'm really sorry, from now on I'll come with you.

Hana- umm,, good girl.

They finished their lunch.

"p-please Mr Kim, I'll never s-show my f-face to you, For-forgive me once. i have a f-family" a man begged for his life.

taehyung chuckled hearing his begging's.

"you should considered about your family, before stealing what's mine. Now say bye to the world" taehyung said with his dangerous deep voice.

"Nononono,,,, p-please sir, i beg you. please leave me"

"you're begging's lot. What to do ? hmmmm guards leave him" taehyung ordered his guards. That man face brightened.

"thank you Mr kim , I'll never do this again" Thinking that his life was not in danger, that man worshiped him.

"RUN " that man knows what taehyng gonna do , he again started begging.

"I SAID RUN you fucking bastrad" taehyung angrily roars.

That man started run. taehyung whistling while eyeing that man , he's going to step out of the basement .taehyung grabs the gun shoots on the middle of that man's forehead. "clean the mess" he said and went out.

That man is one of his bodyguard, he stole some gold from taehyung gold mine. taehyung got to know this and end that man life.

Taehyung didn't go his main office, he directly went his shipping company. He wanted to see her.

Everyone bow to him but he doesn't give any shit to them, he goes straight to top floor where his cabin located through the lift.

he's doing his work, just then jimin,jungkook came and sits on the couch. Taehyung eyes glaring at them.

"manner less brat, who gave you permission to enter into my cabin"

Jk- who will give us permission. We are your brothers.

Taehyug- i have some work so get out.

Jimin- i have doubt tae, just answered the question, we'll leave.

Tae- ask

jimin- you always stayed in the kim enterprise's main branch, but what're you doing here for 2 days?.

Tarhyung- this is my office too, i have some work here. Now you got the answer, get out from here.

Jimin- i want truth, why are you here.

Taehyung- uhhhhh,, you two are nuisances,,, okey I'm here because of her.

Jk- hyung, I'm assume she's something special.

Taehyung- "she is!" he said while remembering her , she's rare one . so simple and beautiful. The attraction towards her was still his mind, its grow day by day.

jungkook and jimin looked at each other's. he never like this before. he is obsessed with her they think.

Jk-" hyung can you call her here, we want to see her". taehyung agreed while saying hmm.

Tae- come in

she push the door and went in. yn saw two new faces and taehyung are sitting on the couch.

Yn- Sir you called me

Taehyung- yes miss yn, bring two cups of green tea