are we ready? | boy genius

Start from the beginning

the first night of tour was the best, the four were cuddled up together after their show in their king sized bed.

y/n sandwiched between lucy and phoebe, with her little fingers reaching over lucy to grab hold of juliens finger.

she had fallen asleep shortly after the three brought her on stage with her big noise cancelling headphones.

all the excitement wore her out easily. however this didn't stop her from waking up as soon as her mama picked her up after the show.

phoebe was careful not to wake the toddler when scooping her up from the couch in the green room.

she had left the little one under the supervision of her assistant/ y/ns babysitter for the tour.

y/n was a little upset that her mama had woken her up and put her in the stupid car seat but it was quickly forgotten after julien convinced the driver to pull into mcdonald's.

y/n and julien got a happy meal and the other two boys only got soda.

the toddler was especially excited when her daddy gave her the toy from her happy meal too. so she walked away with not one minion toy but two.

the kid was quick to fall back to sleep when her parents climbed back into bed after each taking a shower and putting on their favourite disney movie, lilo and stitch.

there were many times throughout the tour where similar situations occurred.

y/n found that her favourite place to nap was with lucy on the tour bus. her mommy would wrap her up in a blanket and hold her close to her chest.

rubbing soft circled on her back, humming a soft tune.

or she would enjoy sitting on juliens lap during sound check. and if she was feeling excited julien would pick the toddler up and run about the venue with the little one on her back.

y/n ultimate favourite time of day was morning cuddles with mama.

her stuffed bunny clutched tightly in one of her tiny hands and her mamas shirt in the other she would tuck her head into her chest and lay their peacefully until breakfast.

she would receive kisses atop her head every few minutes and sweet nothings whispered in her ear.

there were also many many  times where the toddler would be found running away from band.

not on purpose, y/n had a tendency to get distracted, a tendency which she got from her daddy (julien always denies this)

one time the toddler made it all the way to the other side of a stadium during sound check. only to be found by the music industry herself, taylor swift.

the boys were opening for taylor and the little one loved it.

she had met taylor many times before and it was love at first sight. y/n would sit next to the singer at every opportunity.

taylor would often find the little one just looking at her and not noticing anyone else in the room.

phoebe was of course jealous but y/n always stole her heart back with her little cute habits like asking her mama for a kiss.

during the few months of tour y/n would often go through phases of who she liked to nap with each day.

she would pick julien when she didn't feel like napping because her dada couldn't say no to her.

lucy was often y/ns pick when on the tour bus due to her excellent cocoon blanket technique that calmed y/ns nerves about the tour bus.

and then her mama was the number one too pick of most days. she would always have to be tucked up to her mama at night or there was no sleep period.

phoebe was always the little ones pick when she felt grouchy or tired. especially if y/n was ill. if the toddler even had so much as a cough there was no tearing her awash from her mama at nap time.

it was safe to say the band absolutely adored the kid. even the crew came to love her.

y/n carried around a backpack with her most days that had bottled of water in.

she would go around offering them to crew members and the band because she didn't want them getting thirsty.

along with the water she also offered stickers and hugs free of charge.

even though the boys loved tour they were all relieved to get home and continue living like a normal family without the stress of constant travel.

not that they would admit it but they would do it all again in a heartbeat.

———❁———

1272 words

oh my goodness. it's been over a month. sorry i've been mia but i've been celebrating exams being over.

how are you all?

tbh i'm not even sure this is english bc i'm so sleep deprived but in this current moment i love it so...enjoy ig.

hope you enjoyed

marley :)