homecoming dAnce

Alison POV

"If we all seen A then who is she?" Hanna asked.

"If I knew I wouldn't be here." I said looking directly at Aria, then back at Hanna.

"Well we have homecoming tomorrow we should probably get some rest." Emma spoke up braking the silence.

Emma POV

The aching screams and the agonizing small talk. I hate dances. I don't even know why A made us come. I don't belong here, I feel so out of context in a place where I just do not belong.

All the other girls have friends here or atleast know someone I've only been here for a month.

"So what's the plan?" Aria said with the look of concern in her face.

"Stay together A could be trying to pull anything." Spencer answered.

All of our phones started to ring in unisom.

A: clock struck 12 and Cinderella has bailed -A

"What does that mean?" Hanna said looking around to see if anyone here sent the text.

"Clock struck 12" I said trying to piece the text together.

"Whatever it means it's probably not a good sign." Aria said.

From the corner of my eyes I saw a black hooded person. I told the girls I had to go to the bathroom and went to go follow the hooded person. We walked to behind the school and the hooded person in black just stood there. I stopped and stood there.

"Turn around." I said.

The person slowly turned around showing his face to me in the street light. When he turned around I gasped so hard.

"What are you doing here?" I asked suprised.

"I had to come see you babe." He said walking towards me.

"It's not safe for you here right now, if the girls find you and you get caught it's not gonna be pretty." I said looking back.

"I'm not concerned about that. Alison has that handled at 12." He told me.

"Alison is A?"

"No but there is a higher power than her who me and Alison are trying to find out." He said walking away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"You'll see at 12." He said walking out into the night sky.