"You're A Liar"

Hanna POV

"POLICE DEPARTMENT OPEN UP!"

No one opened the door. Mainly because we were scared of what we we're about to find out.

Next thing I knew they kicked our door open. I ran downstairs to start to cuss someone out. My mom came out of her room and followed me.

"Ashley Marin, you're under arrest for the murder of Wilden. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state. At any point and time you can invoke your rights to remain silent. If you wish to surrender that right at any time and speak to me you may do so. Do you understand your rights?"

"My mom didn't kill Wilden, she loved him." I cried.

"Hanna baby."

"I love you." She mouthed.

"Can I got with you? I need to hear her side of the story."

Garret nodded his head and I followed him to his car. I sat in the front seat looking out the window as we started to leave my house. A tear dripped down my face slowly.

Ever since A has been in my life nothing has been going right, I should've never went to Ali's stupid funeral or even started to talk to thee girls again.

My life is completely ruined.

We arrived at the police station. I cleared my head and put on my tough girl face. I had to be strong for my mom's sake.

Garret took my mom in the investigation room. I stayed behimd in the observation room.

"We know you kill Wilden just tell us how." Detective Candice said.

"It all started 10 years ago, me and my husband were becoming broke. So we faked our divorce. Then I began looking for rich men to date and the richest one I was going to somehow get my name in their will. That'd happened to be Wilden. We been dating for 2 months now, he put me in his will and then last Saturday at the Rose Motel I killed him."

Hearing what my mom said made me completely angry. I rushed out of the observation room and went into the interrogation room.

"YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR. I ASKED YOU AND YOU TOLD ME NO, THEN ON TOP OF THAT YOU FAKED YOUR DIVORCE. DO YOU NOT FUCKING NO WHAT THAT HAS PUT ME THROUGH. I ATE MY FEELINGS AND GOT BULLIED BY EVERYONE!!" I yelled picking up a chair and throwing it across the room.

"Im sorry you weren't suppose to find out." My mom cried.

"You know I don't even know if I should call you my mother anymore." I said walking up to the door.

"Hanna I'm sorry." She cried.

"Good luck in jail Ashley." I said slamming the door.

I walked away with tears in my eyes. This couldn't be reality right now.

-New Video Message-

I opened the video and saw the video of my mom getting arrested and me running after her.

Looks like im not the only one who ruins families -A