Hope

Hanna POV

Home. H. O. M. E. in which I have no one to welcome me when I get home from rehab.

I guess you can say that I came to terms with being alone while I was in rehab. It's just I didn't want to face reality so soon. Yah know.

"Hanna? Can you hear me?" Caleb said waving his hand in my face.

"Sorry I was thinking about something." I said.

"A wasn't it?" He asked.

"Maybe."

"Look Hanna, I know A killed your friend but you need to tell the police." Caleb said.

"No every-time we try we get a A message said she'll bite." I said looking down and my phone.

"But you can't let some anonymous person bully you all your life Han. Don't you want to know what is life without a A?" He asked.

"We'll Alison is alive and looks like A is here to stay."

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Yes. That's correct little manipulative bitch is back. And we have to find her or A really kills her." I said running my hand through my hair.

"You never know with Alison. One minute she's dead the next thing she is alive." Caleb sighed.

"But any who do you want Starbucks?"

Spencer POV

"T as in Thyme." I said putting the letters on the scramble board.

"Nice move but mine is better."Toby laughed."S as in Spencer."

"Haha is that even legal?" I laughed.

"In my books yeah."He winked.

"You're in my books."I said leaning into Toby for a kiss.

Gosh I love kissing him so much. He gives me life. Just as much as oxygen.

"So how is this search for Alison going?" He asked.

"We'll not so good. Alison is like a mystery. She could be hiding anywhere." I sighed.

"I hope you find her before A do."

"Well you know what they say about hope, it breeds eternal misery." I said almost doubting our ability in finding Alison.

"You'll find her. I believe in you." Toby assuring me otherwise.