Sorrow

Aria POV

"What are you watching?" I asked my mom while joining her on the couch.

"Just the news."

Now on Fox 5 there has been a missing body. The name and age has been identified. She went to Rosewood High. This is another tragedy that Rosewood has encountered.

Spencer: are you guys watching the news

Me: yes who could it be

Spencer: I don't know anyone could be killed at our school.

The family of the person is here and they are distraught. We don't know who's the killer or who is involved. This is a missing person report.

"Do you think that it's anyone you know?" my mom asked.

"I hope not." I said.

Come on just tell us who died I need to know.

She knew too much -A

I've just been told the identity of the deceased person. Her name is Emily Fields. She goes to Rosewood High. The police is asking for anyone who knows her to help out and tell us everything about her. Now back to you Joey.

No no no this can't be. Emily isn't dead.

"Aria are you okay?" my mom saw tears forming in my face.

I got up from the couch and ran outside. I had to go see if the man was lying. This couldn't be true. She's not dead. A did not kill Emily.

I ran all the way to her house I ran so fast that I ran into Spencer who was hugging Hanna.

When did Hanna get out?

"Emily is dead." Hanna cried.

"This can't be we just saw her. She was with us. If we wasn't so worried about what happens if we told about A maybe she would be alive." I cried.

In the distance I saw Emily's mom coming our way.

"Are you girls okay?" she asked.

"More like are you ok?" Hanna said.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Your daughter died haven't a you heard?" Hanna said confused.

To be continued