Play Dumb

Spencer POV

"Hey Spencer want to go to the country club with me and my new client and his daughter." My dad asked coming from the kitchen.

"Sure what time?"

"Tomorrow at 3:00" he said.

I smiled and grabbed my racket and walked out the house, if we were going to win I need to practice.

--

I pull up at the country club and walk in.

"Name please?" the lady at the front desk said.

"Spencer Hastings." I smiled.

The lady gave me a warm smile and motioned me to go through.

I walked outside to the tennis court. I asked one of the employees to get me a bunch of tennis balls.

--

Its been almost two hours and I'm still here practicing. It's gonna be a fair game tomorrow. Or shall I say that I have this in the bag.

"Whoa what's with the angry serving?" A British voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw a nice looking fella staring at me.

"I'm not angry. I just want to win this match tomorrow." I said.

"Well the way that your hitting the ball, you might pull a muscle." He smiled.

"Haha Nah I don't think so." I said.

"Alright." he winked and walked away.

Aria POV

My English final is tomorrow and we have to write a essay about our favorite author.

"Hey Aria I was thinking that we could order Chinese today?" My mom said coming into the front door.

"Sounds good to me." I said continuing to do my paper.

Ezra: hey I don't think I can see you anymore

Ezra: Like I don't want to get in trouble

Ezra: I'm sorry

Me: understandable

I felt a little sad about me and Ezra's small conversation, but I guess he is right.

I turned back to my computer and a email popped up. It was from an unknown user.

Aria is getting dissed and Hanna is getting kissed

I was confused on what the person was trying to say. Cause Hanna is in rehab for a month, so who could she possibly kissing.

Who is this?

I texted back.

-new picture message-

I opened the message and saw Hanna sitting on this guy with her legs wrapped around his waist making out with him.

The guy was Jason. How does she know him? And when was this taken?

Spencer POV

Today is the day that me and my dad kick some ass. I change into the appropriate tennis attire. And waited on my dad.

"Are you ready?" he said coming into my room.

"Yeah." I said grabbing my phone and my tennis racket.

After a 30 minute car ride we reached the country club.
My dad and I got out the car and walked into the club.

The same lady at the desk was there today. She knows my dad and Melissa really well. She gave us a really warm smile and we walked outside to meet his client and his daughter.

"Take it easy, let them win." My dad whispered.

My face dropped cause I thought we were gonna have a fair game. My dad always does this. He never does this when it comes to Melissa, like am I the troubled child?

____________________________

Sorry for the lame updates guise. But I've been really busy with studying for finals

Vote

Comment