M

Aria POV

"Can I speak with you girls?" Detective Tanner asked as we left the room.

"Uh sure." we said as we turned around and followed her to another interrogation room.

We all sat down in the room including Emma. We already know what this is about. It's about Emily's murder case. Sucks how Emma would get dragged into something that doesn't even involve her.

"Okay first I'd like to say that we are working on Emily case so don't worry." she assured us. "secondly I'd like to say that Alison is alive and here in the next room over."

All of our faces dropped. We were supposed to be the one that finds her. Not the police, I sure hope she knows what she's doing and not dragging us along in this puddle.

"Can we see her?" Spencer asked.

"No not yet she has a lot of questioning to go through."

"Fuck the questions we need to know if our friend is ok." Emma said looking as if someone set off a time bomb in the station.

"Such vulgar language Emma." detective tanner said.

"Wait how do you know my name?" Emma asked.

"I'm a police I know everything."

"Yeah but this involves my sister, now how do you know her. Is it personally or business acquired." Hanna stepped in.

"Don't worry about that." she smiled.

.

After being at the police station for so long we all decided to go to Hanna's house.

"What is going on today?" Spencer asked sitting on the couch.

"Detective Tanner is A! That's what's wrong!" Hanna yelled.

"Everyone is innocent until proven guilty." I said.

"Oh bite me." Hanna rolled her eyes.

"Hey Hanna this was outside you're door." Emma came in with a huge box.

We all gathered around it in the kitchen. It was a big brown box with the letter A on it.

"Oh so now A is sending gifts." I said sarcastically.

Emma opened the box and there were little small boxes with our names on it. We all grabbed ours and opened them. We all had different dresses and a note that had different book titles on them.

Homecoming? -A

"Did A just ordered us to go to homecoming?" Emma said reading her A text.

"Us as in Spencer, Aria, and me." Hanna said pointing at us." you're not going cause I can't risk you getting hurt and I know we just met but you're one of us now. And you're my sister so."

"But A has invited her and I rather her to go than be here all alone where A could kill her." Spencer said taking up for Emma.

"No you and Caleb are gonna stay." Hanna said putting her gift on the table and walking over to the refrigerator.

"So what do you think Ali is gonna tell the police?" Emma asked.

"Well knowing Alison she would probably just lie her way through.. But then again A is watching her." I said sitting down at the table.

"But now that Ali is back doesn't that change the whole game?" Emma asked.

When Emma asked that we all gotten a call from Emily's phone. Everyone but Emma. Hanna was the only to pick up. She put her phone on speaker.

"Hello?" Hanna asked.

Hello?

I'm gonna call the cops!

A we-

Then the phone line went dead.

"Did we just hear Emily die?" I said freaking out.

"That would be correct." Spencer said wiping tears from her face.

"Who's Emily?" Emma asked.