Yellow Flicker Beat

Hanna POV

"Watch where you're going." Someone said as I stumbled against them.

Walking was the hard part of a hangover. I reek of beer and vodka. I tried to cover it up with Victoria Secret perfume.

Aria POV

"Guys looks there's Hanna. She's probably drunk again." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm seriously tired of her behavior she's acting like she is the only one going through things." Spencer said.

"Well someone should bring her back to reality. Like she still had to answer how she knows Jason." Emily said crossing her arms.

We all just watched Hanna as she made her way to her locker, which was next to mines.

"You look a mess." I said.

"Thank you, my outfit scream rebel." She said emphasizing the word rebel.

"More like it screams Help." Spencer said.

"Spencer I'm fine I am better than ever, now if you excuse I have class." Hanna said putting her shades on and walking sloppily down the hall.

Hanna POV

I walk the halls and I hear people whisper. I already know what people are talking about. I am the laughing stock of the school. Like who else mom killed a cop.

They used to shout my name, now they whisper it.

What is wrong with me?

Old Hanna is back.

The one Mona created.

Your so full of it Hanna.

This is all your fault.

Your embarrassing yourself.

Slut.

Piggy.

Fatass.

So many thoughts are going through my head as I'm walking to class. Why can't I joke about the situation like everyone else.

"Hanna!" Someone said snapping me out if my thoughts.

"WHAT!" I said annoyed.

"Wow your friends are right, you are falling apart." Caleb said.

"I'm fine. In fact I'm better than ever." I said taking off my glasses.

"No you're not we haven't talked all weekend. Hanna your my girlfriend your suppose to love me." Caleb said.

"In order to do that I would have to care." I said rolling my eyes.

"You don't mean that, you're just in a dark place."

"Caleb get out of my head. Once you go in you'll get trapped." I said pushing him away.

"It's my job to car about you babe."

"IM NOT A CANCER PATIENT, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE CALEB!!" I yelled as the bell ranged.

"Great now I'm late." I said walking away.

I turned back around and saw Caleb's eyes, they're sad. I just broke his heart.

He doesn't deserve the same thing I'm going through. Like I'm losing myself.

Me: I'm sorry for being such a bitch

Me: you don't deserve to go through the same thing as me

Me: I love you Caleb

Me: I'm sorry

PrinceCaleb: I knew it

PrinceCaleb: but what you said did hurt me

Aria POV

Me: Chinese food at my house today be there at 7pm

Hanna: sure thing :)

Spencer: no alcohol Hanna

Emily: yeah not even pills

Hanna: ok