Suprise Bitch!

Hanna POV

I got home early cause I wasn't feeling well. And I wasn't looking forward for Chemistry without Emily.

I laid in my bed ready to fall fast asleep. Then suddenly the doorbell ranged. I got out my bed and walked down stairs. Who the fuck could this be?

I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi I'm Emma Marin." she said looking just as shocked as I was.

"You look exactly like me. Why? And why do you have my last name?" I asked looking at this Emma chick.

"All I know is that I got these texts from A saying that all my answers are through this door. And I assumed if was going to be Ali." she explained.

"Wait you know Alison?"

"Yes."

"Can I see the text?"

Emma handed me her phone and I went to her text messages.

All the answers will be answered through this door -A

I handed back her phone. How could she know Ali?

"Do you want to come in?" I asked.

"Yes please." Emma said.

-new picture message- A

Both of our phones ranged. It was a text from A. It was our birth certificate and the adoption papers. So my mom has been lying to me all my life. I always had some feeling that I could have a twin but she always shut that down. I need to go see Ashley Marin.

"You're my twin?" Emma asked studying her phone.

"We need to go see my mom." I said.

"Isn't she here?" Emma looked up from her phone. There is just so much I have to catch her up on, but I do love her sense of style.

"No she's in jail for killing a cop." I bluntly stated.

Me: guys meet me at my house I have news that can't wait

Spencer: can I bring Toby?

Aria: if she's bringing Toby I'm bringing Ezra

Me: no boyfriends!