Christmas Eve Bitches

Aria POV

"Guys so are we getting Hanna out of rehab for the holiday?" Emily asked.

"I don't think so, she needs no contact with the outside world." Spencer sternly said.

"Yeah I agree with Spencer." I said walking over to the couch to sit down with them.

"So secret Santa time!!" Emily yelled with excitement. Christmas is basically her favorite holiday and this is the first secret Santa exchange without Ali.

"Okay so Spencer you go first." Emily said.

Spencer got up off the couch and got her present from behind the television.

"This gift is for Aria." She said handing me the nicely wrapped box.

I took the box and I opened it. It was all of the recent John Green books.

"Yeah I herd about your secret John Green addiction from your mom." Spencer said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Haha thanks Spencer theses are actually the best gift so far haha." I smiled.

"Ill go next." Emily said getting the gift from the kitchen table."Here you go Spencer."

Spencer opened the box and looked confused.

"Two tickets to If I Stay" Spencer asked.

"Yeah there's another surprise that's waiting for you at the movie theaters tomorrow night." Emily winked.

"Okay my turn." I said getting up from the couch and going up stairs getting Emily Christmas gift from my room.

I walked back down stairs and handed it to her.

Emily smiled and opened the box. Her face changed when she saw what was in it.

"Do you not like the gift?" I asked concerned.

"You mean the gift that A gave me." she said showing us Alison's bracelet.

I'm your Secret Santa Bitch -A

"Why would A give you her bracelet? Better yet didn't we bury it with her." Spencer said examining the bracelet.

"What's written on the back of it?" Emily asked.

310-692-1243

"Should we call that number?" I said.

"Ill call it." Emily said.

Emily POV

I took out my phone and started dialing the number on the back of Ali's bracelet.

After a few rings someone finally picked up the phone.

"Hello?" the stranger said.

"Put it on speaker." Spencer whispered.

I put it on speaker.

"Hello?" the stranger said again.

Spencer took my phone out my hand.

"Hello this is Vivan Alexander." Spencer said using the fake name Alison used every time we prank called someone.

"I was told you were gonna call. Just didn't think you were going to call so soon." The stranger said.

"Who informed you that I was gonna call?" She asked.

"Your friend Melissa Hastings. Didn't she tell you about meeting me in RavensWood?" the stranger asked.

"Oh yeah I must've forgotten my apologies. Can I have your name?" Spencer asked.

"Mrs.Roe" she replied.

"Thank you. Ill call you back later I'm going to talk to Melissa."

"Okay adieu." Mrs.Roe said.

Spencer disconnected the call and gave my phone back.

"Hanna told you that Melissa is A." I said.

"No this means that she's hiding something and we have to find out what it is." Spencer said sticking up for her sister.

"But isn't she in London?" Aria asked.

"Shit, I totally forgot."

"Lets just try to have a good Christmas Eve we will deal with this in the day after Christmas." I said throwing my phone on the couch.