Bitch

Emma POV

I followed Hanna up and down the halls of Rosewood High. I have to admit it was hard keeping up with her with her anticipated walk.

"Spencer this is my twin Emma." Hanna said to the girl.

"How could your mom hide that secret for so long and how did you find out about her?" Spencer asked as another girl came up to us.

"Hey Hanna and Hanna?" She said confused.

"I'm Emma her twin." I smiled.

"Wait that's a person? I thought it was some wax figure for an art project." She replied." We'll I'm Aria."

"A sent her to my house and she knows Alison." Hanna said.

"Wait what?" Aria said looking at Hanna then me.

"Yeah Alison came to California last summer then we were the best of friends even though everyone I'm San Francisco hated her. They said that she had eyes like a snake." I told them.

"But what about A?" Spencer asked.

"I didn't start getting A messages until her funeral." I said.

"You went to her funeral?"

"Ashley invited me."

"Wait so mom knew that you were alive this whole time." Hanna asked.

"Yeah but she never said she was my mom." I replied.

"We're going to jail." Spencer said.

"Who's driving?" Aria asked.

"I'll drive." I said."Hanna can I have your keys?" I asked with my hand reached out.

Hanna gave me the keys and we walked out the cafeteria. This is about to be the worse jail trip ever.

After we walked out the school we went to Hanna's car. I unlocked the car and everyone got in.

Keep your guard up around these bitches. Their story is worse than you'd imagine. -A

I looked at my phone in horror. It's A again. Why am I even involved I rarely know these girls. So I guess what people are saying is true. She does have eyes like a snake.

"Was that a A text?" Hanna asked.

"No." I said putting my phone away.

"Emma you know you can trust me. I'm your twin." Hanna assured me. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it and showed her the text. If A was right about not trusting them I would just have to experience that all by myself. Then again I hope she's or him isn't right.

Hanna looked at the text and gave my phone back.

"Yeah she's getting A text too expect hers are worse than ours." Hanna said.

"We'll discuss this later cause were here." I said parking the car.

We all got out the car and walked into the police station. The police already knew Hanna so they let us walk on in.

A police officer guided us to a room. We all sat down and waited for my so called mother.

Moments later a lady with red hair came into the room.She sat down and looked at me and Hanna.

"So I see you have met." Ashley said.

"Yes and you made me think that I was crazy when I kept thinking I had a twin." Hanna said.

"You guys shouldn't be here, you need to protect yourself worse is coming and I don't want my girls being here when it happens Ms. Lacey told me you were safe that's why I sent you away." Ashley said." Now go and don't come back."

Ashley got up and left.