Aria

Aria POV

It's been days, weeks, including months. Since I felt Ezra kiss my lips. And I truly miss him. If A wasn't here I could still be dating him.

When I'm with Ezra, love is limitless. It doesn't matter to me about the age difference.

"Aria! Can you give me the answer to number 1 on the worksheet." Meredith said god I hate this bitch so much.

"Uh yeah.. 2x-3"

"That is incorrect."

"So is fucking a married man but yet you did it." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She smiled.

"Nothing."

Hanna: where are my shader gators cause I need to detect the shade that you threw

Me: haha

Moments later the bell finally rung. Time to go home. I'm so hungry and that pizza in the fridge is calling my name from afar.

"Do you need a ride home?" Hanna asked with her arm chained with Mona.

"No my mom is picking me up." I said.

"Are you sure? We have room." Mona said.

"I'm positive." I said as Hanna and Mona both put they're shades on and walked down the halls.

I went to the bathroom and I saw Jenna putting on lipstick. How is that even possible? She can't see. Unless...

She's been faking it the whole time.

I turned back around walked out. I needed to tell somebody.

Me: Did you guys know that Jenna can see

Hanna: I always had my suspensions ever since I bitch slapped her

Me: we'll talk later I see Ezra packing

"Ezra!" I yelled running outside into the rain.

"Aria what are you doing?" He asked.

"No what are you doing?" I asked looking at the boxes.

"I'm transferring to a college." he said putting the box in his trunk.

"So you're leaving because it's easier to walk away from something than to fight for what you want." I said.

"No I'm leaving to protect you."

"I'm protected when I'm around you." I said.

"I love you." he said smashing his lips into mines. The rain didn't stop us. I've been wanting his plump soft lips for sometime now.

I finally feel safe.