Baby Blue Box And Bath Bombs

Spencer POV

Why does Melissa want to send me away? What is she trying to tell me? More importantly who is she protecting me from? Does she know about A?

"Spencer stop thinking so much and worry about the present." Aria said picking up her coffee and taking a sip.

"Hey which on of you is Aria Montgomery?" the waiter asked.

"That would be me?" Aria said.

The waiter passed her a small box wrapped in baby blue wrapping paper and a red ribbon. The tag on the box said from A.

"Oh so now A is giving is gifts." I said.

Aria opened the box and there were pictures of a family. They were similar to her family. On the back of each photo it said what the little brother do.

All of the stories ended up with the younger brother killing his sister.

"What is A trying to tell us?" I said.

"That Aria brother is A." Emily said.

"But my brother is dead. My dad killed him." Aria said.

"This is stupid I'm done trying to figure out who this A is let's go tell the cops." I said getting up from the table.

We all walked to the police station. We made it all the way to the front entrance before all of our phones ringing at a unison.

You bark I bite and I just might kill -A

"What the fuck?" Aria said.
"Now A is murdering people."

"She's not that bold to kill." I assured everyone.

"Yeah she's not." Emily laughed.

"I'm glad you can just laugh this out." Aria bitched.

Emily just rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys I have to go home. I have to take bitch ass Melissa to the airport." I said beginning to walk away.

"Don't forget to get information from her." Aria yelled.

Emily POV

I finally got home around 7pm no one was home and I was kind of glad cause I can invite Maya over.

Me: can you come over?

Me: call me

After an hour of no response I decided to take a bath. It was needed considering the type of day I had.

I went upstairs to run me a bath. After that I went in my room and turn on some music and connected my speakers.

I went back in the bathroom and got undressed. I brought me a bath bomb that Maya bought for me to put in my bath. I watched as the colors burst out of a the ball. It made the water look like the universe. I felt so tumblr.

I got in the bath once it was finished and laid back. I started to think about the whole A.

There are somethings that I know about that I can't tell the girls cause it would ruin our friendship.

If the girls knew who was A. The girls would be upset. And would never be sane again. I wished I never followed A behind the school. I would've never found out what I know.

I'm just going to have to play this out. Cause if I confront them then it would be bad.

As I'm thinking to myself the lights and the my music shuts off.

"Hello?" I yelled getting out of the bath putting my robe on.

I went to the light switch and tried to turn it on.

Nothing.

"I can call the cops!" I yelled as I made it to my room.

I went to try to find my phone and it wasn't on my Ihome.

I heard the door crack behind me and I turned around.

I saw a black figure standing in my door way.

I backed up trying to find my sharp scissors but the black figure held up the same pair of scissors I was looking for.

"A we-" I got cut off by the sharp object entering my side of my stomach.