End Part 4

Back in the abandoned building, a team was sent in search of Gano and Douglas, half an hour had passed and despite efforts better than best they hadn't found them "Hey Don! Over there!" one of the soldiers called out to his partner "Let's try to pry this elevator door open on more time, they both were surprised when it opened and in more of a shock when they looked up. 

The only two guys missing from their unit were dangling overhead on hooks as they looked, hanging limp they feared the worst"Ramirez!! Rodriguez!!" one of them shouted, rushing over to detach them, all precautions were taken as they were laid down so their current condition could be assessed. 

Trained in first aid they knew the first thing to do was to make sure they were alive, getting ready to get on both knees and cheek Don's partner was an emotional wreck "Check for a pulse! Check for a pulse!!" pressing fingers against neck, and laying his he saw no rise and fall in either chest "Oh man. We gotta get these guys help.."  taking a man each and sling ing them over shoulder they were unprepared for what happened next as  lights in the building flickered soon all they was black. 

Getting up Gano had already reset his heart's rhythm and pulse to normal, reaching over, he awaited with bated breath after deliver a set of shocks as he held his palm over Douglas' chest. Leaning over and drawing closer to inspect, he was caught off guard and decked. 

Douglas looked down at him incensed "Ah" Gano rubbed his bruised cheek "Next time I'll give you a heads up" Douglas looked down at his knuckles and back at Gano's face with an indent "Not gonna lie, feeling kind of proud of myself and yeah...next time I'd appreciate a heads up.." Gano and Douglas carried the two men, using his powers Gano stepped on the basement floor where they were at and brought the elevator back down. 

Walking over he forced open a door, pulling apart a pipe gas started to leak, all it took was spark or two before the building to start catching on fire "C'mon Douglas, give me your guy" he looked back before they departed admiring his work "Now I can get out of here" Building blacked out, an order was given for everyone to evacuate. 

Once he Douglas arrived outside they both were glad to see fire fighters behind all the armed forces as they blending. Acting as if they were in a rush they found an ambulance, bypassing protocol expected of two military men "Woah. Woah. Woah." an EMT greeted them in back of an ambulance "Sure you want to bring those guys here?"  Without permission Douglas and Gano climbed in. 

Both EMTs looked at each other and nodded in agreement-with all this chaos going on there was no time to hesitate- they had to save as many lives as possible. Gano and Douglas handed both men over, as they were strapped in. One EMT went back up front to see if they could get in touch with someone who could give them clarification on the matter at hand. 

This proved to be a mistake soon as they turned their head, a touch on the back of the neck was all it took for Gano to render them unconscious-Gano made sure no harm came to the person catching them as they fell. The other EMT was petrified, unable to move or make a sound, nothing came to mind as they were frozen with fear. 

Walking over and leaning forward Gano whispered in their ear "Don't be scared, just drive me this address listed on my phone, time is of essence for us both...precious seconds are heart beats and life gone to waste...no telling how much of it there is left for those men over there" swallowing spit and drawing shallow breath, fear gripped them so tight they could hardly speak or move. 

Backing up off them Gano stepped aside, inviting them to seat in the driver's seat "Go on" his tone was seductive and alluring "Nobody can do it but you.." Out the blue feeling compelled, he turned on the sirens and lights and pressed his foot down on the gas.