6.5

Entering the display room animal were mounted and covered the wall "Ah, my days as a young hunter" A nostalgic feeling washed over Sagara, "Where'd I put it now....." he continued speaking to himself "Oh right here!" Stopping at the head of a bear, Sagara pulled a key from his robe and plunged his forward into the dead animal's mouth, blues lights flashed on and off and in the middle of the room, a section of the floor split into two "Look everyone!! An exit! A way out!! We're saved " Danji jumped up and down in celebration 

 "Haste makes waste my friend, we must be careful moving forward, never in my life has anyone got the jump on me like this...all we can do is pray no more surprise awaits us in the catacomb below." Entering the dark path beneath, the built in timer started going off, closing back up, the blue flash of light flickered before shutting off, by the time the attendant walked in, the dust and pollen collecting in the only sign they were gone.

"Okay! Follow me!!" Derrick knew he didn't need to say anything, imposing his will was more than enough to get the animals they freed to follow his trail picking the lock, a pair of Siberian Tigers leapt out the cage "Aye! That's our sign to run!!" one of the men working for Sagara turned tail "Not enough money in the world to go out like this!" another followed suit, not wanting to kill, a sight uncanny was witnessed when an ostrich kicked one of the underlings that thought bull-guarding was a bright idea "They never learn" he ran his fingers through the large avian's feathers 

"Go on, you can get out of here." Shooting several waring shots, it was becoming more common for whoever the ran into to run from them "Not a good sign." Jay observed "Not even putting up a fight. You don't thin-" Digging claws into one of the boxes, a flock of exotic flew out, taking off into the sky "Nature taking course is the best option sometimes, and yes, I've noticed that to. Only a few more need to be released then we need to head back before Miller and his men get here." Starting to dial, Derrick changed his mind, opting to instead text 'Please make it in time...please." sending the message, he wished he could attach a prayer and wish 'This time...this time..I hope it comes true..'

Opening the message, Sagara's attendant rushed over to the front door "What're you doing?" Sagara hired only the best of the best to stand watch on the inside-hired guns and hitmen only the best money could , and they were lying in wait at a moment's for trouble to walk through the door "I was going to take a peak outside...but the windows are shut...oh..I don't know!" seeing she was in a state of distress, the man comforted her "Come up stairs with me miss, we'll find you a place to hide; the mansion's on delay so you've got a bit more time to make your escape-my crew and I'll handle the rest." Escorting her upstairs, it took everything in her to suppress a grin 'Check mate.'

Approaching the mansion, turrets turned up out of nowhere from the ground "Gano!" Mayuri yelled in desperation "I'm on it!" holding both hands up in front of him while still running, a current of green electricity shoot from his palms, striking in a second, Gano's hands were slightly burned from voltage emitted, bursting into flames it proved to be more than enough to get the job done.

 "Strike!" Brook cheered "Not gonna lie...that was pretty awesome man" Douglas chimed in "Gano, don't overdo it, take a look at your hands..." Boils were starting to sport and form on his brown skin "Don't worry Tess" he waved off her concern "Those'll heal..." Mayuri surveyed the area, immediately noticing the windows and door were encased in metal in order to keep intruders out "Security's tight" she muttered under her breath "Don't worry Mayuri-" Gano reassured hr with a pat on the back "Obstacles like these are a cinch as well!" Wincing in pain, Gano held up a hand, tearing the metal off the door, screws and bolts flew off the hinges.

"Rude not to knock isn't it?" Mayuri grinned "I suppose so." Gano's mouth formed a thin line, clouds of green smoke and smog aired out, reaching into her satchel Mayuri knew she had to move fast "Of course! I knew more was in store for than just that!!" passing the gas masks to everyone, they fitted them in an instant "These guys crazy!" Brook whistled "If they ain't tryna shoot us down, then they're trying to knock us out!" pulling Tess and Douglas close to him, he shuddered at the realizing how close he was to death "Brook, your valor's needed in situations like this" Gano spoke without turning around "Stay brave."