~chapter 13~

Tyler's pov:

Once Maddie had thrown her head back as she finished I hear the others come back from hunting. Looking at Maddie as she leans her head into my chest trying to catch her breath. Once she has she looks up at me before blushing looking down, making me look down to see what she is looking at.

I see that on my joggers she left a little patch but you could also see the patch I left as I finished just by looking at her. "I'm sorry for leaving such a mess daddy." I just about hear her whisper. I just look at her for a couple of seconds before reaching up and grab her chin making her look at me.

I lean down so that my face is in front of her before telling her. "Baby girl you didn't just make that mess." Hearing me she just blushes as she cant move her head with me holding her chin. "You finished too? " She tells me finally looking into my eyes speaking in such a innocent tone, and almost confusion as to how I finished when all I did was look at her.

"I did baby girl because you are perfect in my eyes." I tell her looking into her eyes before giving her a little kiss before telling her. "Lets get redressed and go back down to the others okay." tell her while lifting her up and into the bathroom so we can quickly clean up.

Once I had cleaned up Maddie I was going to start cleaning myself but Maddie took the cloth out pf my hands before looking up at me. "I want to clean you too." She says looking up at me through her lashes before cleaning me with the cloth.

Once we were both clean and we both put on more clothes I grab a hold of her hand as we walk downstairs. As we are almost in the living room I hear other voices that make me tense and pull Maddie more behind me before I slowly walk into the living room.

Once we have reached the door way I see that everyone is back from hunting but that the Volturi are also here. "Ah Tyler so glad that you can join us." Aro says standing up from the sofa and walking close to me and Maddie but stops as a small growl leaves me.

But I know that Maddie doesn't like me growling at people when they haven't done anything that she knows of so I hear her lightly gasp and she lets go of my hand before moving in front of me.

Maddie's pov:

Once I heard Tyler growl I gasp as I move my hand from his, I move to stand in front of him I look up at him before motioning for him to lean down so I can talk to him face to face. "Tyler you apologise to this man or no cuddles." I tell him before turning away slightly with my arms crossed over my chest.

I hear some people try and not laugh but I don't think about that now. "Okay baby girl I will apologise but I will be getting cuddles." Tyler tells me as I feel him walk closer to me, so he is standing right behind me. "And who said you could get cuddles mister." I tell him without looking up at him.

I just hear someone speed to right beside Tyler before he puts something in front of me. I look and see that its a plate full of dino nuggets . I gasp as I go to reach the plate Tyler wraps his free arm around my waist before he picks me up making me grab on to his arm with both of mine just encase he drops me, even though I know he would never.

Tyler walks over to the chair that we sat on yesterday before sitting down with me on his lap, putting the plate on my lap. I instantly grab a dino nugget and eat it before Tyler can grab it out of my hands. I look at Tyler with a smile once I finish Tyler is just looking at me I give him a small smile.

Once Tyler had apologised I cuddle into him eating my dino nuggets I look around at the new people and see that they are the Volturi kings and the elite guards that Tyler, Rosalie and Emmett told me about as they thought it would be good for me to learn all their laws so that if I was to ever meet the Volturi I could respect them.

As I am looking at each of them thinking of what the others had told me about them all, but I am stopped out of my thoughts as I hear 4 little paws pad on the floor making me turn my head and see cookie walking out of the kitchen looking around for something before his eyes land on me making him sprint at me.

"Hi my baby." I say to cookie patting my lap for him to jump on. He see me doing this then runs onto my lap giving me a kiss on the cheek before he turns so that he is facing everyone else and sits on my lap just looking at every one.

"So does this little puppy have a name." Marcus asks me making me smile. "This is cookie." I tell him giving cookie a little cuddle. "Cookie?" Caius questions looking at cookie with a questionable look making Tyler chuckle a bit behind me. "I bought him to be a protection dog but let Maddie name him." Tyler says kissing the back of my head.

"And cookie is the perfect name for him, he's my little baby" I say kissing the back of cookies head.