~chapter 6~

Maddie's pov:

As we pull up to the house Tyler stops the car but doesn't turn it off, he just sits there

As we pull up to the house Tyler stops the car but doesn't turn it off, he just sits there. "I want you to go up to our room, strip and kneel on the bed." he says looking me in the eye.

Tyler's pov:

As i tell her this I see her eyes go wide before quickly unplugging herself and rushing out the car to the house. As I see her go completely into the house I wait in the car while picturing what I am going to do to her.

After a few minuets of waiting i lowly get out of the car, locking it and walking into the house, locking the door before walking up the stairs.

Maddie's pov:

As i rush up the stairs up into my room and quickly take off all my clothes, including my underwear as I want to listen to Tyler. Kneeling on my blanket that is at the end of my bed waiting for Tyler to come. As I am just in my thoughts I hear Tyler's boots on the stairs making my sway on my knees slightly, feeling giddy about what he might do.

 As I am just in my thoughts I hear Tyler's boots on the stairs making my sway on my knees slightly, feeling giddy about what he might do

~SMUT STARTS HERE~

Looking at the door when I hear the handle move, looking up to see me and Tyler lock eyes. Without breaking eye contact he locks the door which makes me gulp in anticipation waiting to see his next move.

He starts to walk towards me, while taking off his shirt. As he walked up to the edge of the bed where I am he reaches up to brush my hips with the tip of his finger, causing me to shiver in anticipation. "Your such a good girl aren't you." He whispers in my ear while moving his hands up my waist to lightly brush against my nipples making them hard as I let out a little moan hoping that he didn't hear it, but looking at Tyler I see a smirk make it's way onto his face.

Tracing his finger up form my nipple; to my throat only for him to rap his hand around my throat, "Such a dirty little girl aren't. I bet you love me teasing you." He said looking me in the eyes as he still is holding my throat, but not cutting off my air way. I just shake my head as much as I could: I'm guessing that he didn't like as he tightens his hand around my throat. "Words baby girl."

I don't know what came over me but my answer to him shocked me, "Please don't tease me daddy." Still looking into his eyes seeing his face almost light up after I called his daddy made it worth it. Without answering me he just takes his hand from around my throat; making me whimper at the loss of contact. As soon as I whimper I am suddenly picked up and thrown up to the middle of the bed, lying on my back.

Looking up I feel like I now know why Tyler had a mirror applied to mine and his room. As I'm looking into the mirror, I hear Tyler rip off his trousers and boxers before seeing him in the mirror clime up to me and spread my legs kneeling in-between them. Moving so that I can feel his breath on my neck, making me tilt it to the side giving him more access to my neck.

"You know what the mirror is for baby girl." He says before slowly kissing up and down my neck making it hard to answer him. So I just shake me head no so that he can tell me. Kissing back up to my ear before whispering, "So you can watch yourself be fucked senseless by me." After he says this my breathing hitches by his words.

As he can see that I'm in almost shock by his words he kisses down my body till he gets to the top of my pussy which snaps me out of my shock. "What's are colours kitten?" He says still just above where I want him most, I know that if I want him to continue I have to answer him. "green - keep going, yellow - slow down, red - stop." As I see him listen to me I let my eyes drift downwards where my eyes widen at the length and width of his dick, it must be like almost 10 inches.

As I am just thinking about how on earth that thing is going to fit inside of me. I guess that Tyler saw me looking and almost new what I was things. Breaking out my thoughts to hear Tyler laughing only to stop by kissing my inner thigh saying. "Don't worry baby girl I'll make it fit."

Still wanting to tease me his slowly kitten licks me making my breathing pick up faster. After a couple of seconds I think Tyler wanted to properly hear me as he stops teasing me, licking me faster and faster; grazing over my clit. Reaching up to hold the quilt and arching my back in pleasure, letting out moans making Tyler go faster.

"Oh my god, daddy please don't stop." Closing my eyes in pleasure, Tyler without taking his mouth says, "Never baby. You taste so good." His hands slowly trail up thighs before he brushes a finger against my opening before pushing it inside me, feeling around before slowly pulling it out then pushing it back inside. "No baby girl open your eyes and look at your self in the mirror."

My breathing picks up even more as I look at myself in the mirror with Tyler's head between my thighs. After he lets me adjust he quickly adds another finger pushing them both in and out. As Tyler starts scissor me he moves his mouth from my clit to slowly kiss his way up to face where he starts to kiss me silencing my moans as he slowly pushes 2 other fingers inside making me gasp and arch into Tyler even more. Tyler stops kissing me to watch my face form into pleasure, as I feel his fingers hit that perfect spot inside of me.

"Are you going to cum for me Kitten?" He questioned kissing down me neck leaving hickies all the way up. As he does this he curls his fingers inside of me making my legs start to shake. Overwhelmed in pleasure all I can do is nod answering his question. "Cum for daddy baby girl."

As he says this I feel myself tighten around his fingers as my hips buckle into his hand and my mouth open to let out a small scream of pleasure "fuck daddy", as clouds form in my vison. He continues to curl and pump his fingers into me through out my orgasm leaving me a shaking mess.

After a few minuets my breathing has slowed down and I see clear again, feeling Tyler slowly pull his fingers out making me wince lowly felling a little sore. I look at Tyler as he slowly licks his fingers making me blush. When Tyler is finished he moves up and says. "you did such a good job kitten." after he kisses me again. "You know that you want to tie me up and blindfold me." I ask Tyler when he stops kissing me. After he hears my question he tilts his head to the side probably wondering why I asked. "Yes why kitten." I answer him by saying "As I don't know if I like it can I do it on you first."

He seems shocked that I asked but after a few seconds of him thinking he puts a smirk on his face. "You can try it baby girl." this time its me that looks shocked as I'm shocked he agreed as he's so dominant.

__________________________

Authors note: The smut WILL carry on in the next chapter