~chapter 10~

Maddie's pov:

Looking at the house I see out the corner of my eye the others in their cars. Looking at the house in aww only to stop when Rosalie opens the car door. Tyler gently picks me up before slowly getting out the car with me still in his arms.

The cold air hits me in the face making me glad that I am wearing Tyler's clothes and Rosalie gave me one of her winter coats for when she visits Alaska. Looking at all the snow I don't notice that 4 women and a man had walked out of the house.

I only notice that they are there when Tyler greats them as they walk over with the others. "Hi guys." Tyler says to them snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up to see that they were right in front of us making me quickly put my face in Tyler's neck.

I hear Emmett chuckle at you before Rosalie smacks him on the back of the head, from what you can hear because every time Rosalie smacks him on the back of he head he whines not liking it as he then knows that she is a little upset with him.

"How about we go inside so that Maddie doesn't freeze out here." I hear a new voice speak out making you nod in Tyler's neck in agreement as I don't want to freeze. I feel Tyler star to move making me hold onto him tighter, even though I know he would never drop me.

Once I can feel that we are inside I move my head from the crook of his neck to look around. But as I do I feel Tyler start to put me on the floor Making me hold my arms around his neck tighter so that I am just hanging from his neck as I whine about the lose of contact.

"Kitten I have to take your coat off so that me and Emmett can go and get yours and Rosalie's millions of bags." Tyler says as he chuckles at me. Rosalie hearing what Tyler said about our bags gasps before she tells him. "Tyler don't make us show her pictures of all the silly things you and Emmett have done together." Rosalie says making me drop my hands from his neck and turn to look at everyone.

"Come on then lets leave the boys to get all the bags and we get to know Maddie." The same woman from earlier speaks so that I know who they all are as Tyler has showed me picture of all of them so that I can skip introductions as he knows that I don't like meeting new people.

Rosalie knowing that I probably cant walk without help puts her arms so that it is looped with mine. I quickly make Tyler lean down so that he can give me a kiss. Before I almost completely lean on Rosalie as she leads me into an amazing living room where we all sat down before getting to know each other.

After some time we are all laughing with each as Carmen is telling the story where Emmett and Tyler hired a bouncy castle and they were caught bouncing on it. I think that the boys knew we were talking about them as they all are suddenly in the living room and Tyler has me on his lap.

"Kitten don't believe anything they say." Tyler says to me as he cuddles me closer to him. I just giggle in response to him. As I try to give Kate the picture they gave me but before I could Emmett had taken the picture out of my hands.

"Hey give that back." I say trying to take it back but with Tyler's arms wrapped tightly around me I couldn't. Emmett then quickly paces the picture to Tyler who then looks at me and then says. "One day we will go on a bouncy castle." He says looking down at me which makes smile.

Eleazar then comes in with Carlisle, who looks a little shocked. We all notice this and Esme speaks up. "Darling what's the matter." Carlisle just looks at her before taking a deep breathe. "Eleazar has noticed that Maddie has 2 gifts." He tell us all before walking over and sitting next to Esme as Eleazar sits down next to Carmen.

"What are they Eleazar?" Rosalie questions looking over at me worriedly. "Well she can teleport." Eleazar says before Tyler quickly asks. "Well what the other one?" He says holding me closer to his chest.

"Well I cant see clearly what gift it is, but all I now is that it is something that Tyler can help recover." He says looking at Tyler as he knows how protective over me he is. "Well how about we leave it for our thoughts and just enjoy this holiday together." Tanya says looking around before stopping at me, so I nod my head at her as I just want to enjoy this holiday.

As Tyler was looking at me and saw that I nodded so he was happy that I wanted to just have fun together. For the rest of the night we all just kept on talking to each other as Carmen and Esme cooked me chicken wraps, before I was about to fall asleep I gently heard Tyler wishing them all a good night. Before picking me up and walking us to our room.

I feel myself be placed in a amazing bed making me sigh in comfort, making me glad that I had already brushed me teeth and washed my face. As I feel Tyler lay down next to me making me put my head on his chest. Just before I fall asleep I hear Tyler tell me, "Goodnight baby girl get a good night sleep ready for the surprise I have gotten you tomorrow." This just makes me wonder what the surprise is.