~chapter 9~

Maddie's pov:

I feel someone lightly shakes me making me whine and slowly open my eyes. Blinking to try and get rid of the bright light. Suddenly there is a shadow blocking the sun from hitting me in the face.

Slowly I open my eyes and blink quickly to try and walk up. Once my vision has finally cleared up I look up and see that it was Tyler that woke me up. "Hello baby girl. You ready to eat lunch." Tyler says smiling down at me. Hearing the word lunch makes my nod my head ready to eat whatever Esme has made me.

Tyler's pov:

At about half way to Alaska Rosalie looks back at me. "Try and wake bunny up so I can give her lunch." She says to me before looking back and digs through the bag that she has of snacks, by her feet. Looking down at Maddie before I start to wake up.

Hearing her whine as the light hits her in the face, I cover her eyes so she can wake up. Seeing her blink quickly makes me almost gush at how cute she is. Once she starts to look up at me I move my hand out the way and tell her. "Hello baby girl. You ready to eat lunch."

Hearing my words her eyes light up as she nods her head excitedly wanting to know what food Esme has made her. Rosalie then turns around again but this time she has a container and a fork in her hand.

She gives Maddie a smile before giving me the lunch, knowing that I will want to feed her. Moving so that we are both sitting up I make it so that I am sitting with my back against the seat while Maddie is sat sideways on my lap.

As I open up the lid I can feel Maddie lean over to try and see what is in the container. Looking in and seeing the it is pasta bake, as Maddie looks into the tub she squeals as she see that it is her favourite type of pasta.

Picking up the fork I have to stop and take a breathe because Maddie is that excited the she is jumping up and down on my lap. "Baby girl if you don't stop bouncing I'm going to have to throw you over my knee." I whisper into her ear even though that Rosalie and Emmett would hear anyway.

Maddie's pov:

Hearing Tyler's words makes me stop instantly and I feel my face heat up. Tyler leans back from my neck to look at me before whispering, "Good girl." Before kissing my forehead. Putting some pasta onto the fork he leans the fork towards me making me also lean forward to take the bite.

As the amazing flavours melt in my mouth I didn't know it but I moaned at all the flavours. After I quickly chew I look at Tyler with my mouth open and with puppy eyes so that he can quickly feed my another scoop. I make a quick note in my mind to thank Esme again for the wonderful food.

"Kitten you don't have to give my puppy eyes I will always feed you." Tyler says making Emmett chuckle from the front. Rosalie just turns to Emmett and says. "Why don't you ever say anything like that to me." Hearing her say this to Emmett I look toward them both before giggling to myself.

Rosalie hearing me giggle turns towards me with a smile on her face before giving me a wink making me giggle even more. Emmett just pouts as he carries on driving. "How are you feeling bunny?" Rosalie questions me making me answer. "I'm doing good Rosie" I tell her with a smile before Tyler gives me another mouth full of pasta.

"We only have 1 hour left before we are their okay bunny." Emmett tells me quickly giving me a smile before looking at the road again. I just nod my head as Tyler keeps on feeding me. Once I have finished the pasta we all just take for the remanding hour, to keep me from being to nervous about meeting new people.

After the hour is up I don't even notice that we are pulling up to their house. I only notice when Emmett stops the car, "You ready to meet them bunny." Rosie says making me look outside to see their house. I take a deep breathe before looking at Tyler and say. "I am ready to meet them." With a smile on my face. trying to keep me nerves down.