~chapter 11~

Tyler's pov:

As Maddie sleeps I just think about how I am going to surprise her in the morning. As i am sure that she will love both of them as one of them she is always asking for and the other one is because she doesn't want to see or be anywhere near her sister.

Just thinking about all of these things that I want to do for Maddie I hear someone lightly knock at the door. I quietly say to the person so that they don't wake my kitten up. I look up to see that it is Eleazar. He walk into the room but still stays by the door, "Her present is here." He quietly tells me making me nod.

Just before he walks out of the room he tells me. "Esme and Carmen have made Maddie breakfast." Before walking out of the door. I look down at Maddie once the door is closed before thinking of how I am going to wake her up.

Maddie's pov:

I slowly start to wake up by someone hovering over me kissing my neck. I instant know that it is Tyler not only by him leaning over me and being, much bigger then me but by the tingles that I feel by him touching me.

I feel Tyler lean back I slowly open my eyes and see that he is leaning over me with his hands by the sides of my face. Seeing him so close to me in such a sexual way, even though we have had sex, it still makes me blush and feel all tingly inside when Tyler is so close to me.

"Good morning kitten, you ready for your surprises." He says leaning towards my face even more so our noses are touching. Instead of answering his question I just blush as I can't move as we are so close together. "I want an answer kitten?" Tyler says staring into my eyes.

"But I didn't get you any presents." I tell him with a pout on my face. Tyler just chuckle and kisses me to get rid of my pout before pulling back and telling me. "Your presence alone is enough for me baby girl." Kissing all over my face making me giggle and squirm to try and get away.

After I have finally gotten out of bed and done everything that I need to do in the morning, but get changed Tyler picks me up so we can go down stairs together. When Tyler walks into the kitchen I see that Esme, Carmen and Rosalie are all in here as well.

When Tyler sits down on one of the chairs that are at the breakfast bar there is instantly a plate put down in front of me, seeing that it was Carmen I give her a smile and say thankyou before Tyler picks up the fork and starts feeding me the fruit on the plate.

Once I had finished the others had also joined us in the kitchen

Once I had finished the others had also joined us in the kitchen. We were all just talking before Rosalie asks me. "Bunny where is your neckless gone?" As she says this I reach up to my neck and touch where it should be but it's not there. I look at Tyler as he then should know where it is as I am going to ask him I feel him slide something on middle finger on my right hand making me look down to see that Tyler had put a princess ring on me.

I look at him as to explain why he is giving it to me and where is my virginity neckless. "Well as you are no longer a virgin kitten you don't need that neckless so I thought that I would give you something else." He says looking at me before pulling out his chain from his top making me see that the charm that was on the neckless is now on there.

All the girls then come close so that they can see the ring

All the girls then come close so that they can see the ring. "Tyler now the girls our going to want gifts off all us." Emmett whines as he knows Rosalie is going to love the ring and want something similar. Tyler just shrugs his shoulders as he kisses my head before picking me up again making me huff as I want to work, before walking into the living room.

"What was the huff for baby girl?" Tyler questions as Rosalie sits next to me. "Baby if you keep on carrying me everywhere my legs will forget how to work." I tell me crossing my arms with a little sass. He just smirks before leaning down to my ear and whispering. "Don't give daddy sass kitten or he will have to punish you."

Hearing him say all this in front of everyone makes me blush like mad. Looking around at everyone in the living room in front of where me and Tyler were sat was a cardboard box on the floor that on the top had holes all over it but from here I couldn't see what was in it. "Kitten that gift is one of your surprises." Tyler tells me making me look at him.

He just nods making me slide onto the floor so that I am in front of the box, the girls also sit on the floor with me making me guess that they didn't know what was in it either. I slowly open the box before looking inside to see...